One stone at a time target/challenge.

Daisy80 said:
Hi ladies
I had my first weigh in day today and I have only lost 0.6lbs. I am happy with that though as I had a massive weekend and was out Friday, Saturday and Sunday with quite a lot of booze involved. Therefore I went way over my points so I think I should be happy I have lost at all. Now I am currently struck down with a bad cold. Hoping to feel better tomorrow. I really want to start exercising again!
Do you have any tips for good low point snacks. I just feel hungry quite often but struggle to find filling snacks that are low in points. What do you ladies eat?
Some great losses on here and it is really motivating for me! :)

Daisy

Don't b disheartened daisy, that's a fab loss wiv a heavy weekend. We need to remember that although we r on a diet we still need to live 2 or we won't stick to it long term. I love the zero or low point soups for filling me up. Other low cal treats I like r fruit salad wiv a ww fromage frais on top, caramel snack a jack's topped wiv a banana, options hot choc drink, if I think of any others will let u know xx

Don't b disheartened daisy, that's a fab loss wiv a heavy weekend. We need to remember that although we r on a diet we still need to live 2 or we won't stick to it long term. I love the zero or low point soups for filling me up. Other low cal treats I like r fruit salad wiv a ww fromage frais on top, caramel snack a jack's topped wiv a banana, options hot choc drink, if I think of any others will let u know xx

Thank you very much for your reply! I am quite happy that I have lost at all as I was prepared for the worst. I do agree that I need to live my life and a 3 day weekend is quite unusual for me ;) The past days I had to try not to eat too much chocolate. I live in London but I am not from the UK (so please excuse any mistakes in my grammar or spelling :) ) and my mum always sends me a parcel for certain occasions. Including Easter and the parcel was full of chocolate and other food. I have been not too bad I hope. I am really hoping to have a good loss next week.

Thank you for the suggestions of snacks. We made a batch of the Asian Style Soup. It is 0 PP and it tastes great! And thanks for pointing out the Options Hot Chocolate. I love them and actually had one in the house so had it straight away :)

I hope you all will have a great weekend!

Daisy

Help me girls!!!! I'm getting fed up. Feel like I'm not givin it 100% and not know wot to do to make me b gud. Currently an online member. Do u think joining a class wud help? Xxx

Well done Emms that's brill! Found a class on Monday nite so gonna think about it this weekend. Just try to make healthy choices Hun & don't b 2 hard on urself. I am away for the weekend 2 so we will b in the same boat. Hav a fab weekend & text me b4 u b naughty so I can talk u out of it xxx

Still can't decide. It's a nitemare with carl working away. If he's away on monday it wud mean I wud hav to take boys wiv me. Gonna c how I go & possibly join after bank hol xxx

Hi All,

How is everyone doing ?

Dolly, I was thinking after I read your posts, could you not find 2 meetings at different times of the day on different days, that way, if you can't make one then you can do the other?

I can't see it being a problem, as you are an online member, and you can get weighed where ever you want... ? Just a thought really...
How is the x trainer going ?

Ive been miserable all week... put on 3 lbs last week, went this week and lost 1 1/2... Ive had a word with the hubby this evening, and told him he has to stop eating like he does, its ridiculous, he just scoffs all bloody day long, its not doing me any good having all the crap in the house, and its no good for Cody, as she wants to eat it all aswell, and I really don't want her being over weight.

So from tomorrow, he is on a diet.

I also gave up smoking 2 days ago, I have bought one of them electric fags, bloody hell they are great !... it cost me £60. but in 10 days I would have paid that out in fags, so after my 10 days are up, Ill be saving it up :)

I have now decided to give myself a goal... I want to be just under 12 stone, so really 32lbs... I would love to do it by August, but I can't see that happening... though I will try

Have a great long weekend everyone :)

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
Hi All,

How is everyone doing ?

Dolly, I was thinking after I read your posts, could you not find 2 meetings at different times of the day on different days, that way, if you can't make one then you can do the other?

I can't see it being a problem, as you are an online member, and you can get weighed where ever you want... ? Just a thought really...
How is the x trainer going ?

Ive been miserable all week... put on 3 lbs last week, went this week and lost 1 1/2... Ive had a word with the hubby this evening, and told him he has to stop eating like he does, its ridiculous, he just scoffs all bloody day long, its not doing me any good having all the crap in the house, and its no good for Cody, as she wants to eat it all aswell, and I really don't want her being over weight.

So from tomorrow, he is on a diet.

I also gave up smoking 2 days ago, I have bought one of them electric fags, bloody hell they are great !... it cost me £60. but in 10 days I would have paid that out in fags, so after my 10 days are up, Ill be saving it up :)

I have now decided to give myself a goal... I want to be just under 12 stone, so really 32lbs... I would love to do it by August, but I can't see that happening... though I will try

Have a great long weekend everyone :)

Lisa xx

Well done on giving up the ciggies lisa & ur loss this week. Was saying on here earlier that although we r on a diet we still need to live or we won't stick to it. Think it's a woman thing but we put so much pressure on ourselves but as long as we r trying r best thats gud enuf. It's really hard wiv kids isnt it. Both my boys r very active & don't need to worry about their weight but I still feel guilty that I talk about my weight all the time, that they know wot calories/points r etc etc. Where's the positive Lisa gone? Of course u can lose weight for august but u know wot it doesn't matter if it's 32lb as long as u r less than u r now that's an achievement xxxxx

Lost a tiny pound this week. At least it's in the right direction xxx

Ah well done you. All the tiny pounds add up to the big stones so fair play x x

Hiya lisa. Well done on giving up the cigs its a big thing with losing weight too so fair play to you. You can absolutely lose that weight by august missus and hopefully it will be made easier by hubby going on a diet with you. Chin up hun half of the 3 lb is gone already and the rest will be gone too. X x

Well done on the losses ladies :) Giving up smoking is great! I am so glad I did. Just take it a day at the time that really helped me!

Well done daisy on your loss especially after a busy weekend. If you really like chocolate and miss it curly wurlys are great for only 3 points x x

U are all doing really really well :D I have missed u... sorry just been really really busy

I have just set up a biggest loser challenge in the ww team section if you are interested :D

I hope u are all well - keep up the amazing work! xx

Morning girls, hope uve managed to resist the Easter eggs. Im surrounded by them but not been tempted so far. Had a melt down on sat, tears in shop wen trying dresses on etc so think that's helped me stay away. Hav a lovely bank holiday Monday xxxx

Oh no! It is horrible when this happens but I am sure things aren't as bad as you might think. I work in a small clothes boutique and almost every women that comes in and tries on our dresses thinks she has to lose weight and they never look as bad as they see themselves! Plus you are working towards a happier you now! :)

Daisy80 said:
Oh no! It is horrible when this happens but I am sure things aren't as bad as you might think. I work in a small clothes boutique and almost every women that comes in and tries on our dresses thinks she has to lose weight and they never look as bad as they see themselves! Plus you are working towards a happier you now! :)

Thanx daisy, was horrible x how r u getting on wiv plan Hun? U finding it easy? X

Morning girls, hope uve managed to resist the Easter eggs. Im surrounded by them but not been tempted so far. Had a melt down on sat, tears in shop wen trying dresses on etc so think that's helped me stay away. Hav a lovely bank holiday Monday xxxx

Hope youre feeling better hun. Its a horrible feeling when that happens and im sure as daisy said you looked lovely but its whats in your head . Sorry havent been on much my little girl was sick for over a wk so im only getting back to normal now . Hugs to you x x

Hi girls hope all is well with you. I started the c25k last wk and worried i would not lose weight but lost 3 lb tonight. Chuffed cos it takes me into the 13 s for the first time in 11 years and im over half way there. X x

Goose1 said:
Hi girls hope all is well with you. I started the c25k last wk and worried i would not lose weight but lost 3 lb tonight. Chuffed cos it takes me into the 13 s for the first time in 11 years and im over half way there. X x

Well dun Gwen!! I hav a few pounds to go then will b joinin u in the 13's. I've been for a 6 mile walk tonight! Shattered now but hope it's burnt the few lil nibbles of Easter egg off xxx

Well dun Gwen!! I hav a few pounds to go then will b joinin u in the 13's. I've been for a 6 mile walk tonight! Shattered now but hope it's burnt the few lil nibbles of Easter egg off xxx

Aww brilliant well done you will be with me in no time. God 6 miles fair play. Tues is my wi so i take a day off from walking and i made a pig of myself when i came home with a poppy seed vienna roll and butter before dinner and now feel bluugh. But its no harm getting reminded i cant eat like that any more :)

Thanx daisy, was horrible x how r u getting on wiv plan Hun? U finding it easy? X

Thanks for asking. I wouldn't say I find it easy but I am finding it much easier than I did in the first week. I just understand the points much better and sort of found foods I can have. Having a pan full of 0pp soup helps a lot! It is my weigh in today (up far too late). I am nervous. I was within my allowance but I was ill all week so was just laying down all the time so I am worried that I haven't lost. We'll see. I am hoping so much I have lost. I'll let you know! Well done on all the walking by the way :)

Back