One stone at a time target/challenge.

a loss is a loss minnie2be, it all counts :)

Not sure really, just think I'm not trying hard enough & expect it to just drop off without any effort. I know once I get into swing of things & start tracking & losing weight it will give me the boost I need but just can't get over the first hurdle. I think it's that I keep thinking " if I'd stuck to a diet when I started I'd be at target now" but instead of that motivating me it pees me off & I eat more. None of my jeans fit me, cos I'm too fat, & I now wear black comfy trousers. Ggggrrrrrrr. xxx

i've seen the guilt thing a lot of times at my WW meeting and i used to suffer with it too and that's why my weight was up and down like a yoyo.
i think you need forgive youself and start afresh, if you have a bad day put it behind you and carry on with the plan.
i put 13lbs on ,on holiday recently now normally i would have said oh i've blown it now, might aswell eat what i want.
this time however i said well i enjoyed myself ,time to get back to it. it's took 6 weeks but the excess weight has gone plus a little bit more.

you can do it hun, but you need to stop beating yourself up so much .{hugs} xxx

Minnie2be said:
Have you joined in any of the monthly targets? That always motivates me to get started...once you start losing your motivation grows too! If you join the June Challenge and set a target just for this month and look at the small steps rather than the end result I find that helps too! On my first week I sat down and wrote a list of targets, into the 10s, 7lb, 5% etc etc and there's nothing more motivating than going through and ticking them off! DM me if you want to chat anytime! :) x

Ah thankyou, some good advice there. Im gonna write a list with small targets & plan meals for the next week as I always found that helped xxxx

Minnie2be said:
I've lost 0.1lb (yes that is nought point one pound) haha - sorry to track such a little amount but I'm just chuffed that I managed to lose something as 3 days ago it was tracking +2lbs :)

Good luck everyone! x

0.1lb makes pounds, which makes stones so b proud of urself. As everyone has already said every little counts xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Not sure really, just think I'm not trying hard enough & expect it to just drop off without any effort. I know once I get into swing of things & start tracking & losing weight it will give me the boost I need but just can't get over the first hurdle. I think it's that I keep thinking " if I'd stuck to a diet when I started I'd be at target now" but instead of that motivating me it pees me off & I eat more. None of my jeans fit me, cos I'm too fat, & I now wear black comfy trousers. Ggggrrrrrrr. xxx

That's me 2. I just don't seem to hav the belief in myself that I can do it. I read on here & in mags etc that people hav lost stones but for some reason I think it won't work for me. So whatever diet I chose I'm telling myself I will fail b4 I even start!! How can I start to believe in myself & think positive :( x

Minnie2be said:
Have you joined in any of the monthly targets? That always motivates me to get started...once you start losing your motivation grows too! If you join the June Challenge and set a target just for this month and look at the small steps rather than the end result I find that helps too! On my first week I sat down and wrote a list of targets, into the 10s, 7lb, 5% etc etc and there's nothing more motivating than going through and ticking them off! DM me if you want to chat anytime! :) x

Have you seen the things I said to galaxy girl? They did really help me get started - WW does work - give it a go and you may be very surprised and proud of your progress! :) {hugs} xx

Minnie2be said:
Have you seen the things I said to galaxy girl? They did really help me get started - WW does work - give it a go and you may be very surprised and proud of your progress! :) {hugs} xx

Totally agree. I had 7.5 stone to lose and kept laughing at the thought of it being so impossible but i have taken it 7 lb by 7lb and sometimes evn smaller targets to get to some goals and i found it to be mucheasier that way. I still have over 2 and a lf stone to go and sometimes think it will never be gone but keep plugging away t it. You will get your head into the right place and there will be no stopping you

galaxy-girl said:

Dont think like that hun, we could all say if. Just set new targets and take it lb by lb . Like minne says i join every monthly target and it defo helps. You will get back into it and we will have the old kay back kicking us all into shape x x x

Well done Minnie2be :) x

hope you've all had a great weekend :)

i've been to my mums caravan today, i made her a little garden and planted some pots with flowers and put up solar lights etc etc.
i really enjoyed it and earned some PPS plus the sun was shining, i was starting to get down cos it's been nothing but rain lately.

Don't suppose anyone on here has read Pauline quirkes book about her dieting? I've just read a sample of it on kindle which seemed ok but dint know if to invest in the whole book. I think I'm just looking for some more inspiration, lol. Xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Don't suppose anyone on here has read Pauline quirkes book about her dieting? I've just read a sample of it on kindle which seemed ok but dint know if to invest in the whole book. I think I'm just looking for some more inspiration, lol. Xxxx

Not read that one Hun but I'm in the middle of 50 shades of grey. Omg v steamy!!! Get that & the extra sex will burn the cals lol xxx

Changed my online pass to a monthly pass & all ready to join a class tom night. Feel quite excited - hope that's a good sign. Will b dreading getting on scales cos know I will weigh more at night & wiv my clothes on. Half heartedly done it since Christmas but my weight loss journey truely begins tomorrow :) xxx

Good luck!! xxx

Good luck at class :) x

I've done it!!! Bin to class tonight all on my own. Think it will really help me to b accountable to someone every week. Started a 12 week summer challenge with them so will c how I go. Food all planned for tomorrow so let's go!!! X

Well done :D Summer challenge sounds good :D GO YOU!!! xx

galaxy-girl said:
Well done, Was it as bad as you expected? Xxx

Wasn't 2 bad. Was quite a busy class tho & 5 new starters tonight. Def motivated for tomorrow. Know the plan inside out its just putting it into practice. Think havin to go back & get weighed by sumone will help me stay on track. I sooooo want to do it & if I plan properly there's no excuse for not sticking to it cos u can eat plenty & hav treats as we both know. I just hav to stop comfort eating & bein a greedy cow xxx

Yea I need to stop pigging out for the sake of it!! New start for us :D x

Back