One stone at a time target/challenge.

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yea I need to stop pigging out for the sake of it!! New start for us :D x

Defo Carly! Was sat there in the class tonight thinking I must just b a pig cos there is absolutely no need to go over on points, especially wiv weeklies!! I need to stop kidding myself & making excuses - its only me putting **** in my mouth!!!!!! Tomorrow is a new day, a new start & the first day of our healthy way of living :) xxx

Well said :D x

Im looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow after my holiday. I have not fallen right off the wagon, but have not stuck 100% to the plan either. On the other hand I have been walking a LOT... So maybe that helped.. I also think my period may be due which may well show on the scales as well. I am trying to be positive as I want to get right back onto it and not stick in 'holiday mode' for a month as I have done on previous occasions. My problem today is that when my husband left for work this morning, he found he had a flat tyre, so came back and took my car.. We live in a small village and its boiling, so I am staying in, and am bored (other than washing clothes from my holidays!), which is a dangerous combination for me. Luckily, my husband did a shop of WW friendly stuff before I landed back home last night, but I am still trying to avoid numerous trips to the fridge!

Hey all,
Had my first week back at ww and stayed the same! I was really good up until friday and then the floods hit us (west wales) on saturday and then the diet went completely out of the window!!
Its taken me over a week to get my appetite under control - but I'm almost there.
Hope everyone else has had a better week than me - and nice to see all the old faces on here! High Five to Carly, Gail, Kay, and every one else!!

Emms xx

Well done Gail :)

Hope it went ok AnyAn

Emms - sounds stressful but glad ur getting control bk!

I earned 10AP and made myself walk to work :) and controlled food better than I had been - still ate a few weeklies but ok with that :) x

well done Gail.

brill AP'S carly.

hope everyone else is doing ok :)

WI tonight, really hoping i've made it into the 9's, i've had a good week.

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done Gail :)

Hope it went ok AnyAn

Emms - sounds stressful but glad ur getting control bk!

I earned 10AP and made myself walk to work :) and controlled food better than I had been - still ate a few weeklies but ok with that :) x

Wow! 10pp is ace, well done xxx

AnyAn said:
Im looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow after my holiday. I have not fallen right off the wagon, but have not stuck 100% to the plan either. On the other hand I have been walking a LOT... So maybe that helped.. I also think my period may be due which may well show on the scales as well. I am trying to be positive as I want to get right back onto it and not stick in 'holiday mode' for a month as I have done on previous occasions. My problem today is that when my husband left for work this morning, he found he had a flat tyre, so came back and took my car.. We live in a small village and its boiling, so I am staying in, and am bored (other than washing clothes from my holidays!), which is a dangerous combination for me. Luckily, my husband did a shop of WW friendly stuff before I landed back home last night, but I am still trying to avoid numerous trips to the fridge!

How did u get on hun? X

Hope u get the 9s :)

Yay Gail :) x

Hiya everyone sorry havent been on in a few days, my little girl has been in hospital and only got home today. Havent read all the posts but i will. I went to ww tonight cos i missed the meeting last night cos of the hospital and ive lost 3.5 lbs. Hope everyone is well x x

hope your little girls ok and congrats on your weightloss x

thanks Gail and Carly x

i did it :woohoo:
i lost 2lbs and got my 8th silver 7, i am now 9st 13lbs :D i nearly did a dance on the scales lol.

Rosie_Lee said:
hope your little girls ok and congrats on your weightloss x

thanks Gail and Carly x

i lost 2lbs and got my 8th silver 7, i am now 9st 13lbs :D i nearly did a dance on the scales lol.

Oh well done rosie thats brilliant. The 9s i can only dream about them lol. Im delighted for you x

Rosie_Lee said:

That's brilliant news - well done...I can't wait to join you in the 9s x

Oh well done rosie thats brilliant. The 9s i can only dream about them lol. Im delighted for you x
thankyou :D you've done brilliantly so far, you can so do it x

That's brilliant news - well done...I can't wait to join you in the 9s x
thankyou :D you'll be there before you know it x

Goose1 said:
Hiya everyone sorry havent been on in a few days, my little girl has been in hospital and only got home today. Havent read all the posts but i will. I went to ww tonight cos i missed the meeting last night cos of the hospital and ive lost 3.5 lbs. Hope everyone is well x x

Hiya gwen. Hope ur lil girls ok? It's horrible wen they're poorly isn't it. Well dun on loss, the stress probably helped u hun xxx

Well done Rosie_Lee that's amazing!!!!!! So pleased for u!!

Gwen - well done for your loss!!! Hope ur little girl is ok :) x

Back