One stone at a time target/challenge.

hello lisa, gawd its all been happening,pumping,bananas,gelato.
i dint go swimming left my keys for my flat in shef in manc,this is why i dint go this week im going nuts.
had a lay down after doing a bit of bidding,woke up 4 hours later.hope today is more normal.
daisx

cupcakedaisy said:
hello lisa, gawd its all been happening,pumping,bananas,gelato.
i dint go swimming left my keys for my flat in shef in manc,this is why i dint go this week im going nuts.
had a lay down after doing a bit of bidding,woke up 4 hours later.hope today is more normal.
daisx

Hey everything happens on here !!

Hope today is good for you !

Lisa xx

I'm here, just been busy working. No seaside today :(
Do agree wi u tho Lisa about some other forums. I once read a thread where someone asked a genuinely honest question & person replied by saying if you checked earlier posts you would know the answer. I was like ffs she only asked a question. Think some people love arguing & they feel braver cos they're not face to face wi the person.
Xxxkay

I'm here, just been busy working. No seaside today :(
Do agree wi u tho Lisa about some other forums. I once read a thread where someone asked a genuinely honest question & person replied by saying if you checked earlier posts you would know the answer. I was like ffs she only asked a question. Think some people love arguing & they feel braver cos they're not face to face wi the person.
Xxxkay

Well Ive been lookin around, and am quite shocked by it, I thought all was like this thread! Obviously not !

Well, I have ate a Toffee Crisp today, and it was fit... strange as I only crave chocolate when I am dieting, normally it will be in cupboard for months and months at a time before I decide to eat it, so I have decided i am going to start cooking the cakes that Slimming world cake lady on facebook cooks, all for really really low syns, and if it makes me feel like I have treated myself, I may not want to eat the chocolate !

Lisa xx

What like proper cakes???? Now I'm lead to believe that when summat is free syn free like a cake or quiche although the stuff in it is syn free it's not necessarily syn free. Does anyone else know what I'm on about?
Xxx Kay

Oh I look out for cake lady. Proper love cakes.
The syn free thing is if for example you made summat huge like a full quiche but wi a pkt pasta or corned beef , is that free?, or like 6 eggs loads of cottage cheese etc etc. Well if you was to eat the whole thing in one sitting, it needs to be syned. If you ave a normal sized portion that's ok. I would ask on the other side but daren't cos I like my head to be attached to my shoulders lol
Xxxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
Oh I look out for cake lady. Proper love cakes.
The syn free thing is if for example you made summat huge like a full quiche but wi a pkt pasta or corned beef , is that free?, or like 6 eggs loads of cottage cheese etc etc. Well if you was to eat the whole thing in one sitting, it needs to be syned. If you ave a normal sized portion that's ok. I would ask on the other side but daren't cos I like my head to be attached to my shoulders lol
Xxxx Kay

Pmsl, no you can eat the whole of it if you chose to !!

Well I will anyway :)

If I can make something really tasty, then I'm not really gonna feel like I'm missing out so hopefully it will keep me on track

Lisa xx

I know what you mean about some other threads, happens all over the internet unfortunately, like Kay says they are safely behind their computer screens. This thread is full of love and hugs though:grouphugg:

How is everyone today? I am kind of mixed emotionally because my Dad had an accident and has broken his femur, my step mum can't cope with looking after him alone when he comes out of hospital so I have been looking for cheap flights back to the UK. They have also identified a heart arrhythmia while he has been there, which has me a little worried too. I will be at home for my birthday instead of spending it here so I am having to let go of my plans I have been thinking of for months but really in the circumstances feels a little insignificant anyways... Good news is though that I have not turned to food for comfort :)

Sorry to hear about your dad Hun :(

I'm glad you haven't turned to food for comfort tho !! Maybe you were meant to be in the U.K ?? I'm a massive believer in things happen for a reason.

I'm lay in bed Ill at the moment and god I feel like a wagon has hit me. But I've hardly ate or drank .... Melon. Toast. 2 brews. But it has soon come out. Maybe this will boost my wl this week ??

Really hope so !

Lisa xx

Sorry to hear about your dad. Is the heart thing to do with the stress of being in hospital? Where abouts in the uk are they? At least you have the glorious weather to look forward that were avin at the mo, not. Lol. Its done nowt but rain I can't believe it's June.

Ah Lisa wots up wi u Hun? Int it bad that we think of the bonuses of bein ill in bed, lol. Anyhow get well soon. Speak soon
Xxxx Kay

Got a bug of my niece... I have been in bed now for 24 hours solid, got the runs, headache, fever .... I hope I get better soon as I have to work on Friday night :/

But I am still eating, as I'm so dehydrated ... I'm just eating grapes and melon

Lisa xx

Thanks for the kind words girls :) It could be from stress he doesn't really enjoy company so I imagine being in a hospital ward must be quite horrible for him. I am thinking I'll quite like the weather as it can get up to 38-40 degrees here in July, not good for my English body!

Lisa, get well soon. I got the same bug from my Nephew last time I was in England and it was the worst. I did however see the 18s, for like about 30 seconds lol.

I've just been reading some earlier posts way back when we first started. I had right old chuckle at some stuff. I find it sad that we're down to 3 posters. Hopefully we'll ave some old faces coming back & new faces soon. I am living proof you don't ave to be doin ww or dieting to be here although it does help, lol.

MM when I had my son I had the heart thing tho I can't remember technical name or how to spell it, lol. It was down to the stress of avin to go back down to theatre after I'd had him cos they accidentally stitched the drain to my insides. Ooopppps. I was ok when I was saftely home.
Xxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
I've just been reading some earlier posts way back when we first started. I had right old chuckle at some stuff. I find it sad that we're down to 3 posters. Hopefully we'll ave some old faces coming back & new faces soon. I am living proof you don't ave to be doin ww or dieting to be here although it does help, lol.

MM when I had my son I had the heart thing tho I can't remember technical name or how to spell it, lol. It was down to the stress of avin to go back down to theatre after I'd had him cos they accidentally stitched the drain to my insides. Ooopppps. I was ok when I was saftely home.
Xxx Kay

Im here im here im on hols at tho moment but will be back tomorrow. . Flying out the door now but will post properly tomorrow night x x

Morgenmuffel said:
Thanks for the kind words girls :) It could be from stress he doesn't really enjoy company so I imagine being in a hospital ward must be quite horrible for him. I am thinking I'll quite like the weather as it can get up to 38-40 degrees here in July, not good for my English body!

Lisa, get well soon. I got the same bug from my Nephew last time I was in England and it was the worst. I did however see the 18s, for like about 30 seconds lol.

Pmsl ... Maybe I'll see the 13's

galaxy-girl said:

Xxx Kay

I'm sure we will all get back soon !!

How can hospital accidentally stitch a drain to your insides !!! .... :/

Goose1 said:
Im here im here im on hols at tho moment but will be back tomorrow. . Flying out the door now but will post properly tomorrow night x x

Safe flight home !! See you soon xx

Lisa

I have been reading through the forums a lot recently, and I have noticed so many people weighing them selves all the time ...

So please !! I don't think any of us do this ... Don't wi mid week !

It doesn't half get me frustrated seeing people who go to WW or SW decide to weigh themselves at home and get totally peed off when they haven't lost weight or have put on.

Why do people do this to themselves !!

Rant over lol

Xxx Kay

Oh that is reassuring to know it is common, hopefully stitching objects inside people on the other hand is not! If we were in America you could have probably sued lol.

I have been reading through the forums a lot recently, and I have noticed so many people weighing them selves all the time ...

So please !! I don't think any of us do this ... Don't wi mid week !

It doesn't half get me frustrated seeing people who go to WW or SW decide to weigh themselves at home and get totally peed off when they haven't lost weight or have put on.

Why do people do this to themselves !!

Rant over lol

Eeek, I weigh every day, but I weigh at home now only so it is the same scales. I also record my weight everyday so I am prepared for odd fluctuations and can see patterns, I actually find it helps me because sometimes I see a gain when I haven't bothered to write everything down, which causes me to go over my calorific intake, either intentionally or not. i see a gain and I go back to military precision... well maybe not quite that organised :p

Morgenmuffel said:
Oh that is reassuring to know it is common, hopefully stitching objects inside people on the other hand is not! If we were in America you could have probably sued lol.

Eeek, I weigh every day, but I weigh at home now only so it is the same scales. I also record my weight everyday so I am prepared for odd fluctuations and can see patterns, I actually find it helps me because sometimes I see a gain when I haven't bothered to write everything down, which causes me to go over my calorific intake, either intentionally or not. i see a gain and I go back to military precision... well maybe not quite that organised :p

Bit of a difference here tho !! You don't weigh at a meeting, and you weigh yourself everyday !! But never do you come onto a site and moan about it !! You find a use for daily weigh inns and accept that weight fluctuates all the time.

Lisa xx

Back