One stone at a time target/challenge.

Had to come on here asap,

I am drinking my first drink of the day and it is NOTHING like, slim fast !

Im having the vanilla shake, and its FIT ! ??? HOW can it taste this nice ??

Very Happy !

lisa xx

Cobra said:

Very Happy !

lisa xx

No way!!!! It sounds like you made the right decision as you're starting off in a good frame of mind. Good luck & keep yourself busy
Kay xxx

Cobra said:

Very Happy !

lisa xx

I want to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoopsadolly said:

Do it then. There's nowt stopping you. In a way it's easier than ww(I think) short term as you don't ave to think about any meals, snacks or drinks what so ever.
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Do it then. There's nowt stopping you. In a way it's easier than ww(I think) short term as you don't ave to think about any meals, snacks or drinks what so ever.
Kay xxx

Need to win the lotto first!! X

whoopsadolly said:
Need to win the lotto first!! X

Just take in to account that you wont be eating food so food bills will drop. Look at alternative options. Is there summat called slim & save. Lipotrim was £30 per week but they were disgusting.
If you won lottery you'd have ur own personal dietician & fit personal fitness instructor lol
Kay xxxx

I don't feel like I can afford it either to be honest, but when I really look at everything that I eat in the week, plus if I went to WW or SW I would be paying £5.00 Membership everyweek, then if I buy any bits from the meetings (magazines, choc bars etc) then I don't think its that much extra...

I always have a lovely Rib Eye steak every week, (except today) thats about £4 quid, plus all the fresh med veg I have with it, my tea on a saturday alone is around £5.50 thats not including the amounts of chicken, fresh veg for all the stir fry's (as I always had to go shopping mid week to get more in)

Well I have just tried the Chocolate drink, I think I put wayyy to much Ice in it, as it doesn't taste very chocolatey... so next drinks Im going to add little bits of ice as I go along, not 2 handfulls !

I'm ok at the moment, not hungry, mind you it is only tea time, Im on my 2nd shake of the day, and I will probably have my 3rd shake when I get home from Partying later on.

I think because I was really worried about the taste of the drinks, that I was preparing to fail before I even started if you know what I mean??

But because that first drink was so bloody gorgous, I am buzzing about it still!

Ive told the hubby I want him to go on it too !

Have a great weekend !

Lisa xx

Dont you get more one to one support as well. Sometimes I feel that classes are a bit rushed if it's a busy class.
If your hubby goes on it does he still get 3 shakes?
Kay xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
Just take in to account that you wont be eating food so food bills will drop. Look at alternative options. Is there summat called slim & save. Lipotrim was £30 per week but they were disgusting.
If you won lottery you'd have ur own personal dietician & fit personal fitness instructor lol
Kay xxxx

If I won lottery I wud have lipo, tummy tuck, boob job, bum lift etc etc lol x

galaxy-girl said:
Dont you get more one to one support as well. Sometimes I feel that classes are a bit rushed if it's a busy class.
If your hubby goes on it does he still get 3 shakes?
Kay xxxx

Ye when I go to collect my shakes etc I have session with her, get weighed etc

If Chris does it, I think he may be on 4 shakes, think it goes off height and weight.

I don't actually think he would do it, he likes his junk too much.

I'm feeling a bit hungry now, but I'm off to work in 20 mins, so I'll be busy

whoopsadolly said:
If I won lottery I wud have lipo, tummy tuck, boob job, bum lift etc etc lol x

I would too lol !!

Just tried both the soups, Veg and Chicken and Mushroom, they are not for me, I wouldn't say they are disgusting or anything, but Im not a soup lover anyway,

starving.com !

You have no idea how appealing the warby's orange loaf is to me right now !

Lisaxx

Step away, tho them loaves are delish. Ave a glass of water instead & go to bed.
If the shakes are similar to lipotrim add less water & eat like a mousse. Just remember to drink plenty of water
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Step away, tho them loaves are delish. Ave a glass of water instead & go to bed.
If the shakes are similar to lipotrim add less water & eat like a mousse. Just remember to drink plenty of water
Kay xxx

Lol what do you mean eat like a mousse ?!

I'm going changing the soup and porridge and chocolate flavour drinks for vanilla and strawberry shakes as they are far nicer !!

Aparantly after being on this diet for a few days I will go into keytosis and I won't feel hungry anymore, then my body will start using all my stored up fat to use as energy... Sounds good !

Well im now going to get the sack !

Lisa xx

You know when you mix them up say with 200ml water, for example. Just add 100 ml & it's really really thick. Put in a dish then in the fridge for 5 min. It's then thick like a dessert mousse & eat with a spoon.
Kay xxx

You know when you mix them up say with 200ml water, for example. Just add 100 ml & it's really really thick. Put in a dish then in the fridge for 5 min. It's then thick like a dessert mousse & eat with a spoon.
Kay xxx

ill have to try that hun ! Thanks :)

Im fine, I had 2 crumpets tho last night :0, But I was up all night for some reason ?? I went to bed at 7.30 this morning...

I have ate 2 shakes today, not really hungry to be honest, just tried to keep busy.

I will be going to bed soon, as I am tired, I can't believe that I ate 2 crumpets ... So bloody annoyed with myself...I think because I can't EAT ANYTHING its good in one way... but crumpets are low in fat, and I used Lurpac Lightest, so I don't think it will be that bad.

Are you still doing Slim Fast Kay ?? How are you finding it ?

Lisa xx

Back