One year ago today

A great inspiration. when i think about where I was this time last year - weight wise nothing has changed. Just what I needed to read before starting myself in the new year so thanks!

Mich....I'm honoured....and lots of love to the rest of you
Georgie....you know what I think of you too and if you hadn't done it ...then neither would I.....and Katie if it inspires you to succeed I am thrilled and anytime you need motivation give me a nudge and I'll give you a boost

Well done on your great achievements. Your many friends on here are I am sure very very proud of what you have achieved, and of the way you have done it (battling the head stuff). I admire you a great deal.

I am just embarking upon maintenance and am scared. Thanks so much for posting this because it reminds me that others have worked and managed the maintenance as well as the weight loss itself.

All my best wishes for a wonderful new year x

Fantastic post Susan. So positive.

Great news about the control over Christmas and the running. You're a star :clap:

Just wanted to say well done to you too Tara...We have lost similar weight and good luck with your maintenance
Kd...hope you had a lovely Xmas....and I was sorry I missed the maintenance rant thread the other day...I've had a couple of really positive weeks...but had a miserable month before that...MEN!!!nothing like them for making you feel s*** again!

Wow, just had to add my congratulations and thanks for posting this :) It is great to hear such an inspirational story, particularly at this time of year when we all are facing a new year and keen to succeed in all of our individual challenges.

Well done, and good luck with your continued success maintaining this incredible achievement!
Cx

Wow, you look wonderful, if I needed any further motivation for restarting Jan you have given it to me. Hopefully I can share my pictures this time next year. X

Congratulations to you, you look amazing and are a real inspiration to those of us about to start out on our journey.

Louale x

Well done - thanks for posting it really shows what a difference losing weight can make to how you look and how you feel.

You look fantastic. x

I've said it before but fantastic achievement and you've started running. Might feel like you have a way to go mentally, but I think your probably just about there. Thanks for your post, its inspiring.

Completely inspirational stuff! Well done! You are a real star.

Back