One Year on .... My Advice

belle83

Hello everyone
Not been on here for ages but just wanted to give you a update.

Was just thinking how fast 2010 has gone and realised that I have maintained for a year!

If I could say one thing about Lighterlife lite it would be

IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! DO IT!

I had always been big since i was about 12, not massive but a stone or so over weight.

I had done all the usual suspects and lost a few pounds then given up.
With LLL I lost 28 lbs and i have maintained (gone up 2lbs down 2lb now and then) for a whole year

Once you get used to not having as much food you break the habit. I remember one saturday arvo I was really tempted to have some chocolate as I was bored, instead I just went and had a nap lol. Then as time went on I didn't crave bad things.

The reaction from people was amazing, they have all been shocked at how different I look.

I didn't go into managament but have found that sticking to cutting out bread (still have it once or so a week) and sweet things i have maintained. Also walking lots and going on the Crosstrainer.

My diet now is

Brekkie
Cereal with skim milk or a Slim Fast shake

Snack

WW bar

Lunch

Veggie or chicken based soup - 98% fat free (no cream)

Snack

Carrot sticks or Turkey/ chicken slices

Dinner

Anything with lots of veggies, Avoid Pastry, Potatoes, pasta, creamy things

This is what I have if im being good so prob 5 out of 7 days lol.

Im just so pleased to have maintained for a year. I could have lost more weight but wouldn't have been able to keep it off. I kind of plataued so think that this is the right weight for me :)

If you want to lose weight, please please please go for it with LLL, it does work if you stick at it :)
xxx

Excellent, congratulations Belle. it worked for you.

well done!
daisy x

congrats

Fabulous! Well done :) It was interesting to read what you eat now as it gives me a rough idea of what my limitations are once I've completed LL - clearly I can't go back to eating the way I was or I'd just go back to looking the way I did :D

Fantastic! Couldn't have read your thread at a better time as have just decided to try LLL. 2 girls at work have used it and look fab, but it's great to hear that youcan change for good! Don't have too much to lost - about 1.5 stone - having lost around 1.5 already this year but am struggling now.

Thanks again and well done x

Back