Online Membership Discount

Jlou

Does anyone know any current online membership discount codes? I've done Slimming World before and would just like to join up for 3 months restart me, get all of the up to date info and some recipes. I can find lots of codes that have expired but none that are still working. Can anyone help? Thanks xx

Ooo I'll have a look in my magazine, I hadn't spotted that! I was really after the basic bronze package. Have seen a few codes for £35 off but they've all just expired! Thanks for replying xx

Thank you both, anyone aware of anything else, found one for £35 that expired 2 days ago, kicking myself that I didn't do something about this a few days ago! Xx

Hi everyone, so do you think £15 off is the best I'm going to get or do you think if I wait a few weeks a better offer will come out? I hate not getting the best deal on things and will always hold off buying things if there's a possible discount coming up! Terrible I know but it's just what I'm like, I like to get the best value for money I can with everything! Xx

I think that'll be the best, they say £35 off but that already includes the 'free' membership part which is £20. So, for example, the gold is £80 but should be £100 so that £20 is already included in the £35 which is misleading. If you only wanted the bronze you could use the other code but you'd get it for £45 not £25 like you'd assume. Hope this helps.

Back