Online membership

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hi

I want to rejoin sw again but I simply do not enjoy the classes in my area.

I was wondering if anyone has the online membership? And what they think of it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have logged in online, and there's a lot of information there, but I haven't found a message board on there, so if you're stuck on something that you could usually ask your Consultant about, you're out of luck.

i have online membership and find i do ok with it, not ready to go to class yet.
I find i have all the tools etc online but get most of my support on here. i saved up for the memberships initial cost and bought the silver one with the slimmingworld mag included. during the initial 3 months i am saving up tp buy another countdownxx
works for me, this way
good luck xx

I have joined the online membership today and while it has a few tools and recipes I did not find anything worth visiting the site for.

IMO it is great to become an online member just to say thank you for this diet but other than that nothing special.

Tim1505 said:
I have joined the online membership today and while it has a few tools and recipes I did not find anything worth visiting the site for.

IMO it is great to become an online member just to say thank you for this diet but other than that nothing special.

The website has the syns online and then syn calculator-which are invaluable tools and you can't get them without being a member!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back