Only 1lb this week guys!!

Scouse- mine are green, I think the blue are advanced alright. I got my ones online (referred by Nic or course!!) it was a DVD Total Workout and the band came with it. HTH.

Missy D...thanks hun, the way I look at it is, I haven't been in the 11 stones since I was a kid, so am chuffed to bits anyway!! Well done on your own losses!!

Scouse- mine are green, I think the blue are advanced alright. I got my ones online (referred by Nic or course!!) it was a DVD Total Workout and the band came with it. HTH.

Missy D...thanks hun, the way I look at it is, I haven't been in the 11 stones since I was a kid, so am chuffed to bits anyway!! Well done on your own losses!!
  • Pink are after injury
  • Green beginner
  • Purple intermediate
  • Silver Advanced

LOL! OMG the arms are so freaky!!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO ISNT ADDICTED TO SLENDERTONE?????????????

NIC ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! LOL

XOX
Sorrrwwwiiieeee x xBut just you just love em!!

yep, all her fault, e-bay queen. You should get commission from Slendertone!!!
I wish i did...i'd be loaded!!!

this girl....

• Pink are after injury
  • Green beginner
  • Purple intermediate
  • Silver Advanced

this girl is a fountain of knowledge

fountain-of-knowledge.gif

lol J xx ..

Scouse...i would not use advanced until you are doing at least 3 reps of 30 with the green (beginner) one...other wise you will be hurting yourself hun...reps are better than a few tough ones x

thanks for the info but seen advanced ones in home/bargain and i'm pretty sure they were only £2 with the dvd so if anyones looking for them go check them out

Back