OOPS

duncan

Silver Member
Ive just eaten a packet of salt and vinegar discos and its just proved why i didnt like them in the past much, so why did i eat them, oh i dont know:sigh:

i wouldnt worry to much, i had a salad yday, but stayed in ketosis, and have still lost weight lol. Put it all behind you x

We've all done it. Guilt for your actions is often worse than the crime itself. To be successful in dieting you have to learn from it, put it behind you and get back to it.
If you wallow in the guilt too long you may find yourself saying 'well I've blown it now anyway' and look for more.
So, new you says, its natural to faulter, but I've learnt and now I'm choosing to get back to it.
Be happy you made the right choice! and we will all be proud of you.

I completely agree that the guilt is worse than the crime itself, the worse we feel about ourselves the more we often want to comfort ourselves with food,or punish ourselves with a self-destructive binge.

You will be fine after a packet,be pleased with yourself for stopping there.
Since xmas until this weekend I have blipped every weekend,but because I didn't beat myself up for once was able to get back on the wagon every Monday,ok not great,but I managed to maintain from before xmas including 2 weeks off,3 weekends very off and booze and nibbles every other weekend.
OK so without those blips I'd be at goal now,but if I had beaten myself up and not realised I was still a lot more in control than pre-cd then I would have thrown in the towel and labelled this as yet another failed weight loss dream.x

Mrs Taurus is right. We have all been there, one 10 cal thing passes your lips and the whole thing goes down the pan. At the end of this dit we need to learn same lessons. Too much one day, not the next. If we keep thinking we are failing, we will only punish ourselves until we are above pre-weightloss weight. And then punish more because we didn't stick to it from day 1.
Mrs T - you should be very proud of yourself. You have now proved when you reach goal, you can maintain! They say that is harder than the weight loss. You will get there just like me - maybe it's a little scenic is all.

Back