Oops :-(

sarahgillian

Put on 2ibs this week:sigh: Not surprising really with it being bank holiday weekend and the sunny weather being out and about eating and drinking!!

Feeling really down today as well, just came back from the gym, that's all was going through my head all the session was "i can't do this, i can't do this":cry:

Feeling really down today as well, just came back from the gym, that's all was going through my head all the session was "i can't do this, i can't do this":cry:
sarah dont give up. you have proven how strong you are. you still went to the gym and worked out when you felt like giving up. you are strong and you can do this.
we will all have our bad days. just think if you gave up now how you would feel in a few weeks down the line full of regret and wishing you could get back on track.
you have had a bad day. its time to move on and look forward to being a skinny mini :D
we are all with you :grouphugg:

I totally agree with FortyandFat. You can do this, we are all here for you whether you need encouragement, a virtual hug or a virtual kick up the bum as i often need! It's a blip and it'll pass.

I've put 3lbs on! but that did involve a bbq, roast, and 2 nights drinking so im thinking its not too bad! oh well here's to another week!

And dont give up the hard work, doesnt matter which route you take, its about getting to the destination!

Thanks guys for your support, it has been a tough week with exercising and dieting and nothing seems to be coming off at the moment which is really frustrating!!!!

Aww no, it's really disheartening isn't it?
I'm even on the Wii fit on the days when I dont go to the gym and am still the same!!!

Don't give up Sarah, you've done really well so far and little blips are to be expected now and again:grouphugg:

Back