Opinions please

Slimbysummer said:
Keep em both - both look fab and send the pj's to me lol x

I am keeping them both :) just got to persuade hubby to take me out ;) we have to wear a dress on Tuesday for the miss slinky comp going to wear one it's just a bit of fun I know I've no chance but be nice to dress up . The 2nd one is more casual be nice with leggings boots

jaylou said:
The first dress and my husband would divorce me if I wore the third!!!

Haha mines got a mangro too funny lot in this house

kingleds said:
First one for me too. Looks gorgeous on you x

Thanks Hun :)

Mrs.S. said:
I know chic and I know they're popular, just not my thing xx

Were a funny lot here in Brighton lol

Swit swoo,look at you sexy mama!! If I had to chose number one,shows your beautiful figure better,and I love the print,where are they from? I'm not so keen on floaty bottom of number two, it's not as trendy. And you can rock trendy now ;) xx

I like them both but the first one looked just a little better.
I love the third one though!!! x

I love the 3rd one.... would look great out on a night on the tiles ;)

No deff the 1st one...... It really suits you!!

xx

Thanks all. My cousins wedding in just under 3 weeks going to wear the 1st one . Hopefully see some family that haven't seen me in a while ;)

I prefer the first one as it's more fitted and shows off more of your killer curves.

The second one is completely unflattering in both cut and patterning.

Looks like you had fun whilst shopping, I can't wait to get into a 14.

speccyblue said:
I prefer the first one as it's more fitted and shows off more of your killer curves.

The second one is completely unflattering in both cut and patterning.

Looks like you had fun whilst shopping, I can't wait to get into a 14.

Killer curves lol sorry that did make me chuckle . suppose I'm just used to being refered to as lumpy bumpy and fat :)

First one without doubt !!! Looks stunning.

Aw thanks girls . It's funny i look at photos of myself now & hardly recognise myself .

Hi I like both dresses but I think the second one looks lovely and you look so much more comfortable in it love the pj's by the way

bexyboo said:
I really like the first one. :)

Another fellow Sussex Girl :D x

Hello fellow Sussex girl * waves* and thanks

Back