Opinions Pleassssssssssssssssse :)

ha ha sorry mums been here she dont like any of them she thinks i will look like a bridesmaid lol... she thinks i should just wear my black dress i have but my m8 dont want me in black.. lol

my friend reckons this one for defo!! BOOB TUBE PINK SEQUINED COCKTAIL DRESS SIZE 16 on eBay, also, Women's Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 25-May-08 21:22:30 BST) and the seller replied with the measurements (thats mine) saying i will love it pic dont do it justice ?

shrug has short sleeves and will look part of the dress if u get me? doesnt wrap around.. i have a black and a white one ?

i dont know hun you have me all confused now, that one is nice but dont think its very weddingiii! Whats the black one like you have? so what your friend said dont wear black sod her!!

becky xx

its black lol, very low cut, shows the cleaverage like... cotton stretchy material well stretchy, and goes to just below my knee flarey abit... ? what color shrug black or white? she just dotn want me looking like i am going to a funeral lol and she thinks with weightloss etc i should not be wearing black anymore lol..

i know what she means but if you feel comfortable in it and dont want to spend money on a new one esp with holiday coming up. black is always in fashion, wear the white shrug with it black and white always looks great and get some sparkly jewellery you'll look fab :)

First one hun x

Second one black but to a wedding in the summer no
So i think the first one , cos summer wedding and looks better than the 3rd

i know i know... my mum reckons i will look liek a bridesmaid :( they are burnt orange and the little ones are ivory ... but she is determined i will look like one lol...

i just dont know what to do, i dont want to look like a bridesmaid but i do want to look stunning :) (not as stunning as my m8 ofcourse lol)

and i will feel more comfortable in my black dress but ofcourse paranoid now lol... if only i had a pink shrug like my black and white ones? anyone know where i can find a pink shrug from that dont wrap round?

omg i am such a pain aint i? lol

am going to model for my dad when he comes over later cus he is to honest... lol

and i will feel more comfortable in my black dress but ofcourse paranoid now lol... if only i had a pink shrug like my black and white ones? anyone know where i can find a pink shrug from that dont wrap round?

omg i am such a pain aint i? lol

am going to model for my dad when he comes over later cus he is to honest... lol

sorry no idea but if you have the littlewoods and freemans books why dont you flick through and see :D

love number 2 and you could get away from the black by adding pink shoes and bag. A little bit of spray tan and voila ....beautiful

Definitely the first one, it is gorgeous!!

Tell you what ok , where the first one to the day , in the eveing where the second one , hows that ? lol

we not staying oh got work on the monday... ffs :(

i still not decided ya know :(

omg!!!! your prob worse that 10 women put together just decide!!!

ha ha

well i just modelled my dress with my white shrug on and my dad said *what are you a zebra?* .. i slapped him

he then said wear a pink shrug and pink heels and pink bag and pink makeup and pink ears then you be playboy :rolleyes: god hes funny... :cool:

but so right i will wear pink with it :)

ha ha thanks so much though kept you all busy eh ?

lol lol lol lol

i still undecided though HA HA HA HA i mean what if i see a lovely dress when i am in leic city shopping?

i shutting up now, need to find a shrug that matches same pink as a bag and shoes..

any help?

pmsl

Back