1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

O/T i need your fashion advice :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by JustForMe, 28 May 2009 Social URL.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

I'd go for a plain white or pale blue top, and accessorise with red (chunky/statement necklace)?

Last edited: 28 May 2009
  4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

5. loulougirl

loulougirl Well-Known Member

6. IrishMum

I don't think I'll ever be thin/brave enough to wear a cropped jacket! LOL! Maybe something lighter like a crochet/lace bolero?

7. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

im not sure about the cropped jacket....but the belero sounds good...and the colour combination.

i have ordered a few plain strappy tees in white, blue and red....and im just looking at necklaces now....and jackets!

8. Nikita10

Nikita10 Well-Known Member

I agree with loulougirl, put both Irishmum and Yasmine's ideas together!

9. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Sounds good to me, Irish Mum. My goodness, I have to have everything accessorised....shoes, bag, dress jewelry, jackets....etc. So much fun buying clothes now!!!! Enjoy yourself, Kels, I'm sure you will look fab!!!

10. IrishMum

I was an accessory freak even before I went on LT- It didn't matter what I weighed, necklaces, shoes, bracelets, earrings, handbags, scarves etc. etc. all still fitted!

I think I need to do another sort-through of my wardrobe to see what I want to bin, and what I want to slim into! LOL! I need room for the new stuff....:p

11. missy3

missy3 starving!

primark have loads of lovely necklaces they r all under £2.50, u should get a red beaded long necklace, as the length makes u look longer and slims you. I'd also go for a plain white vest top. love the skirt btw!