O/T i need your fashion advice :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by JustForMe, 28 May 2009.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

2. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

I'd go for a plain white or pale blue top, and accessorise with red (chunky/statement necklace)?
    Last edited: 28 May 2009
  3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

4. loulougirl

loulougirl Well-Known Member

5. IrishMum

I don't think I'll ever be thin/brave enough to wear a cropped jacket! LOL! Maybe something lighter like a crochet/lace bolero?
  6. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

im not sure about the cropped jacket....but the belero sounds good...and the colour combination.

i have ordered a few plain strappy tees in white, blue and red....and im just looking at necklaces now....and jackets!
  7. Nikita10

Nikita10 Well-Known Member

I agree with loulougirl, put both Irishmum and Yasmine's ideas together!

Sounds good to me, Irish Mum. My goodness, I have to have everything accessorised....shoes, bag, dress jewelry, jackets....etc. So much fun buying clothes now!!!! Enjoy yourself, Kels, I'm sure you will look fab!!!
  9. IrishMum

I was an accessory freak even before I went on LT- It didn't matter what I weighed, necklaces, shoes, bracelets, earrings, handbags, scarves etc. etc. all still fitted!

I think I need to do another sort-through of my wardrobe to see what I want to bin, and what I want to slim into! LOL! I need room for the new stuff....:p
  10. missy3

missy3 starving!

primark have loads of lovely necklaces they r all under £2.50, u should get a red beaded long necklace, as the length makes u look longer and slims you. I'd also go for a plain white vest top. love the skirt btw!