options

They're 2 syns per sachet Sharon. I think they all are except for the white choc one which is 2.5 syns. Enjoy!!! xxx

Has anyone tried the new ones yet?? They're bigger sachets and look a bit posh :p

Do you mean the white choc and raspberry one? I'm desperate to find them and have had no luck at all so far! I use at least 1 Options a day cos they just give me that little chocolate kick that keeps me on track - and boy do I need that kick!!!!!

There are quite a few...hang on *goes to the cupboard* my sister has bought the Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Fudge ones. Not sure what others there are. I've only spotted them in Morrison's so far.
The only downside is they seem to be around double the calories of the regular ones.

Hmm - that probably means they're double the syns then. I don't mind spending 2 on a drink but 4 or more is pushing it a bit. Wonder if they'd be nice stirred into natural yoghurt though?

the white chocolate and raspberry one is really nice also, thats just in the normal packet. i've managed to get them at sainsburys and morrisons. xx

Back