Oriental chilli..

i got one this week to try.. but i dont know if im going to like it.. worth a try though.. im not that fond of mega mega spicy things.. but i do love chilli.. used to add it to everything i used to cook.. lol..
x x

its not spicy as in it burns your mouth or anything like that, I hated it at first but then I grew to really like it x

Definitely my very favourite - I could eat that and nothing else!! Its not spicy but it has a slight aftertaste that leaves you feeling you have had something worthwhile. Its not insipid like a lot of the others!

I'll join the OCAC deffo!!
x

I love it too, but it was the thai restaurant in town that put me on minimins! LOL!

I love the taste, but gives me heartburn & makes me feel hungry afterwards and so I'm avoiding it...shame. My soup comsumption is dwindling now I have bars.

oh I love the oriental chilli soup. I live on 2 soups, with occasionally a vegetable.. I have leek and potato and oriental chilli, but would soooo much rather just have the oc one, I get the L&P for variety

I really like it, and when I was on AAM I added chicken and broccoli to it, like a thai soup. Yum-diddly-yum!!

Love the oriental chilli soup ... took it with me to the hotel - if i'd have known Cat you could have tried porridge and soup in "our room/restaurant"!!!

LOL.. bev.. I think we should open our own little cd restaurant you know.. cos its hard to go out when your on cd.. so we could have one and just use cd packs.. you know.. and i bet it would make a bomb..
x x x

Back