Original or Extra Easy?

sheone

I am trying to decide to give SW a go but don't know which is the best plan to try for a new starter. i won't be attending a class but will be doing it from home. I have the books from a previous attempt.

All advice would be very welcome.

Thanks everyone!

I tend to do all three... Lol Sunday is my EE day becoz I love roast dinners =) I think the best way is to try the plans and see which you like best =) what works best for one person may not work for another =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Funnily enough, tomorrow is my first EE day - also because I love roasts on a Sunday!!!

I'm just coming to the end of my first week, I've had my first red day today and I am absolutely ravenous. I've felt much more satisfied on Green days, but miss my meat.

I suppose it is just trial and error really dependent on what you like and makes you feel satisfied.

I'm looking forward to my SW journey, simply because of the variety and the options to chop and change by the day! :)

Good luck x

When you did green days, did you he meat portions?

I tend to use quorn on a green day =]

=[ ohh thats got to be annoying. You could use some meat as a hexB?

Hi, 3 years ago I lost 2 1/2 st on just Red days, having put 1 back on I am trying EE and I must admit I do find it easier. I can have my 2 slices of bread and my B choice and milk as my A choice and then any potatoes, rice or pasta is free. But I do have to limit these as I personally find it hard to loose when I have too many carbs, which is why I don't do green. I would say start with EE for the first week and see how you get on, it is simpler to follow.

I like EE more than the others because its so easy...they don't call it extra easy for nothing, haha. But really, I love not having to think about whether I can mix carbs with meat, and having sausages and mashed potato! The only drawback is that you only get one set of healthy extras, which I use up at breakfast (cereal and milk) and it makes lunch a bit tricky but I'm learning to stop relying on sandwiches so I think it's good for me :) just do whatever gets you best results, it's all trial and error

I only do ee mainly because I love meat and carbs and I love my veg .... If you don't like fruit or veg ee is not the plan for you as you need to eat a 1/3 as part of every meal

I like EE except I miss having more dairy in my diet. crackers. Crackers and cheese - as a mid afternoon snack, an apple and banana stop the hunger but they don't appeal quite as much!

Oh wish I could eat it, unfortunately I have an intollerance to it and it makes me very sick! :(
i cant stand the stuff im so glad ee is now a sw plan i hated it before love carbs so mainly did green but hated quorn i love that i can have carbs and meat together without having to use my hex

Back