(OT) Another angering article

It was the bit about her having her own credit card that angered me most, that and the fact she had her hair highlighted at three!

Oh and the fact that she won't have fake designer handbags (actually the whole thing raised my hackles) and has a Louis Vuitton handbag for school.

I feel sorry for her - she's been given all of these material things, but when it comes down to it, she doesn't know any different, and as she gets older she'll realise that these things don't come easy. That will be a helluva shock.

xxx

she'll prob only be interested in rich blokes......what a spoilt madam. But yes its the parents that need the slaps......i wouldnt like to be them now the story is out

It makes you despair doesn't it! One of the things that puts me off having a family is what if I have daughters and have to steer them through a world where this happens?

I think it's really wrong to set kids up for being "pretty" or whatever. I knew of a girl who was a child model and was thought of as being really beautiful. She was a lovely-looking child but grew into a rather plain young woman who didn't stand a chance of making it as an adult model. She struggled to come to terms with that, developed an eating disorder and missed a lot of school.

argh stuff like this really angers me :(

stupid stupid people messing up their kids for life with their stupid ideas. how can any child want this for themselves? they can't their parents force this upon them and its utterly sick and wrong.

bad parenting has so much to answer for and it angers me grrrrrrr!

rant over!

X

That's awful!

I once saw a little girl of about eight wearing a T shirt that said "Future footballer's wife" on the front. I wanted to vomit.

Surely encouraging your 11 year old to become a topless model is some form of chil abuse. 11 year old shouldnt even know about topless modelling, her parents have planned for her to be a sex symbol but she is still just a child, why would her parents want anyone to think of their daughter in that way even when she's older. This actually makes me feel sick.

If she wants to be famous, why dont they send her to dance, singing or acting classes in her spare time?

Gggrrrrr this has made me really mad!!!
i agree too.It is totally wrong, what onn earth are her parents thinking of? What willthis child grow up to be like? And what damage are they doing to their youngest child who they treat differently? Me vvvv mad now:mad::mad:

I once saw a little girl of about eight wearing a T shirt that said "Future footballer's wife" on the front. I wanted to vomit.

Ugh I know what you mean! I saw a little girl, can only have been about 6 wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms that said something across the rear, i can't recall what (could they have been juicy couture ones maybe?) felt like giving the parents a right mouthfull!

Back