OT - Dancing on Ice

Annie68

Silver Member
Did anyone watch Dancing on Ice or am I the only sad person around here LOL

Nope I watched!

Todd Carty was sooooo funny!! lol
x

I thought you were going to say, Yes Annie, you're a saddo LOL.

Yeah, Todd was funny... bless him for trying.

What about Ray though? Shocked the ******* out of me with his performance

aww i missed it ....wanted to see what ray was like...does it get repeated?

I like Ray and Ellery :)

xx

YAY RAY!!!! he was great xx

I like Ray and Ellery :)

xx

Yep, me too. Funny how Rugby players seem to be good at ice skating. I reckon it's cos they're not afraid of falling over... they're so used to it they know how to fall without hurting themselves badly

Ooooh yes, I watched it, busy studying for an exam on Wed, but had to stop to watch that!!

Todd was sooo funny & what about Ray, I've seen him a few times, once on the X Factor tour & also at one of the the Butlins Arena weekends & never really rated him at all, but he's obviously much better at this!!

Went to see the show in Birmingham last year & it was really fab. DP was on crutches, so we managed to get disabled seats with a perfect view.

Been taking DD skating ever since the show started a few years ago, at the rink Todd was training, must've been there on the wrong day!!

Aren't I sad!!!

I must admit Todd Carty was funny . But I think we are going to have another Strictly Come Dancings siuation here like there was with John Sargeant. TC is awful but people will keep voting for him causing better skaters to be sent off .

Yes we've seen that before on the X Factor aswell (sympathy voting). Problem is everyone knows Todd, personally, I've grown up with him on the TV from an early age, remember him on Grange Hill!!

Think first few weeks will be a bit of a popularity contest until people get to know the others better & actually see them skate properly.

Back