OT Eldest daughter left for Ireland today :(

skyegirl

:cry:Well it happened today, my eldest daughter Tash (20) has gone to Ireland to live with her boyfriend. I'm quite sad to think it will be ages till I see her again but quite relieved I won't have to pick up after her and switch off lights that she leaves on, oh and the cooker, she has an awfal habit of leaving that on too., and we might actually have some towels in the house now..lol
Youngest DD wasted no time in moving into he larger bedroom..lol.
I'm stuck in the house now waiting for my new fridge to arrive (xmas pressie from MIL:D) and my hubby's new outboard engine to arrive.
xxx

Well think of it this way, you could be my mum and still having her 30 year old daughter living with her :p

Where abouts in Ireland is she moving to?

Killybegs in Donegal, looks lovely and a lot like Skye so it should be home from home for her. Its just weird not having her here, she's been backwards and forwards for years but this time it feels more permenant, she's never had a long term serious BF before. I was a bit concerned as she's not known him long but I'm sure everything will be fine. I left home at 16, wnet back home, left again to live abroad then got married for the first time at her age so my mum had to go through it with me and I was her youngest. My middle daughter left home at 16 nd lives in the village and my youngest has a BF from Skye who has said he never wants to leave the island so I don't think I'll have to go through it with her, thank goodness. I have heard from Tash and she's in Dublin at the moment.
xx

Well if it doesn't work out at least she can always come home ;)

Wouldn't it have been easier to go through Northern Ireland? Or did they deliberately want to travel through Ireland?

aww hugggs! she will be fine! and im sure u will be too!

just think of the free holidays ! although i am dreading this part of mother hood! although i have a loooong time to wait seen as tho mine r 3 and 20 months old hehehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw she will b fine, ive lived on my own since i was 15, im a strong believer that living on ur own from a younger age makes u stronger wen u get older, she will b fine, hugs to ya x

Back