OT Wierd Crushes!!!

he is attractive because he is funny and confident doesn really matter bout looks when you have that , i have a massive massive thing for rick mayall cause i find him so funny.

Richard Hammond for me - Now thats weird :eek:

David Mitchell..............hes smart and funny i guess.... but i LURVE him.

Hugh Grant as his usual bumbling english gentleman character....I just want to dominate him :8855:

Barrack Obama. Since he's been in the UK I've gone a bit fan-crazy:p

Got to agree with Alan Rickman but my weird crush has to be George Micheal.... had a crush since the Wham days lol

I know it's going to sound awful... but i never ever fancy thin fellas.... they always seem to bring the maternal out in me, and i want to feed them... not... f*** them ;)

Hi had a giggle at this thread ladies..........mine are (among others lol) Jeremy Clarkson, Robbie Coltrane (oooo a hug from Hagrid) and Alan Rickman as the evil Sheriff of Nottingham !!!!

I have a soft spot for geeks! LOL! Slightly skinny, usually with specs, quite baby-faced...and geeks that make me laugh even moreso!

Like...Simon Pegg. He's lovely! haha...

tim curry even as frankenfurter that has to be my wierdest on lmao

Could not agree with you more! There is something very intriguing about men in drag (good drag mind, not just sticking a couple of balloons up their jumper and prancing about).

...I'll get me coat...

Mines really wierd! I'm straight but i totally have a girl crush on Keeley Hawes from Ashes to Ashes! I think she's really pretty!

lady gaga i have told my oh i would leave him for her !!! haha i cant figure out if he was angry or happy about it

Back