Ouch ouch fekkin ouch!!!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
I've got a flippin' mouth ulcer on the roof of my mouth - well, that's what I think it is anyway. Feels like someone's been in there and given the roof of my mouth a good going over with coarse sandpaper!!

EVERYTHING I eat and drink stings like mad because there's no way round it ... it all goes down via my smarting palate! I've just put on some Bonjella Cool - the sadist who invented it needs to have his toenails pulled out one by one. And what's the 'cool' bit about? It hurts every bit as much as the original. They might as well call it 'Bonjella lemon juice'! Sheesh!!

You think it'd be enough to induce a gal to SS .... but no - I still had a bowl of shreddies this morning It was like eating barbed wire knitted into squares.
And as for the CD cranberry bar :eek:

Rant over.

I've got a flippin' mouth ulcer on the roof of my mouth - well, that's what I think it is anyway. Feels like someone's been in there and given the roof of my mouth a good going over with coarse sandpaper!!

EVERYTHING I eat and drink stings like mad because there's no way round it ... it all goes down via my smarting palate! I've just put on some Bonjella Cool - the sadist who invented it needs to have his toenails pulled out one by one. And what's the 'cool' bit about? It hurts every bit as much as the original. They might as well call it 'Bonjella lemon juice'! Sheesh!!

You think it'd be enough to induce a gal to SS .... but no - I still had a bowl of shreddies this morning It was like eating barbed wire knitted into squares.
And as for the CD cranberry bar :eek:

Rant over.

Do you feel better for the rant?...:D:D:D

Gorgeous new babykins piccy by the way....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back