"Our Anna" has just been on the telly!

brumchick

Anna,(annaphylactic) a great forum member, has just been on Midlands Today, BBC local news. They were doing a feature on the womens' institute and how it is not now "jam and Jerusalem". The group featured with Anna were having Burlesque dancing lessons:wow: Anna of course looked fab with her pink feather boa! Good on ya girl. OH wants to know when I'm joining:D

Ooo I wish I'd known, would have watched, saw her pics on facebook though and she looked gorgeous as ever :D x

Omg Mandy how different do you look, WOW!!!!!!

Wow Mandy. I thought someone had pinched your identity:). Looking fab- love the hair too.

I didn't recognise you at first you look like a totally different person, you look fantastic!

mandy, you look great!

oh i wish i had seen anna! will try and check out the news later
daisy x

Damn, now I wish I had my TV actually hooked up to recieve TV signals (I dont watch TV :p ) Anne and burlesque dancing? worth evey penny of the TV license I reckon :D ;) :p

And Mandy, holy crap I didn't even recognise that it was you in that photo! You look so different! (but in a very good way!) go you! :D

awesome DillyDee, thanks for the link!
and doesn't she look great! go Anna!

do you reckon she'll dance for us all in hyde park when we meet in May? lol :D

Dilly, that's fab thanks! Gawd, Anna is a beauty isn't she?!! She's looking so, so good!

wow, she looks great!
daisy x

Stop worrying guys there is a little thing called Youtube ;)

Im sure anna will post it on sooner or later, its probably on there all read

OH MY GOD!!! Just got a message on Facebook telling me I'd been spotted! How mental is that!?

It is up online now at BBC NEWS | England | WI group goes burlesque if you fancy a giggle!

Hope you are all doing well. Life my end is going ok - feeling in a bit of a rut at the moment, so thinking about p*ssing off around the world for a while (not til after May, fear not, I'll be there!)...

I have managed to stay the same weight so far, and am seeing a personal trainer four times a week, so it's all doing in the right direction i.e. tighter!! Haha.

Burlesque was brilliant fun, I would def recommend it :)

You are all looking fab.. Mandy, wow!!!

Anna xx

Back