Our little girl cat!

LynneK

Hi all
I'm v new to the site; just about to start CD next week.
Here are some pics of our adored little girl cat Jess, also known as Monkey, munchkin, madam miss, Jessicat!

We don't have children so we have our little girl. She brings us lots of love and affection. We rescued her from the Andover Cats' Protection League who are a fabulous lot of dedicated people. I give all the tips from my salon to CPL as we are very grateful to them!

Jessbythepool.jpg

aww she is beautiful! I love tortoiseshell kitties. We have an old torti ourselves who was a stray, bless her she is a little deaf now but at least fireworks don't make her jump anymore!
Jess looks like she has a perfect little sunny spot near some fish there, one very happy puss!

ahh she looks gorgeous, I have three cats, Molly is 8 I adopted her as she was abandoned in a flat, Maisie my black cat is mischievous and soo naughty I got her of someone who kept her in a cage until she was about 6 months old.. and not surprisingly she has had troubles with her legs and she had to have 2 major operations on them.. than lastly Georgie my ginger tom.. he is a mummys boy and he adopted me when he was a kitten.. I don't have any children so I think I spoil them a bit much.. :)

Gorgeous ! :)

aww she lucks very happy..i love that you give your tips to the cpl,i try to help where i can,and the blue cross is always trying to raise money,especially at this time of year and with christmas coming up.

is she a tinker? my friend works at a vets and says if theres ever going to be a cat thats going to cause havoc at the surgery it'll be a tortie lol...

im getting a new edition to my hairy gang at the end of this week,a gorgeous persian,shes 5 and cant wait to have her home :D

Back