OUT OF DATE STOCK

hello
what about the cd veg bullion i bought a tub last month and it goes out of date in feb 09?? will this be ok i dont drink it that often but not wanting it to go to waste
x

Yes, I had heard they taste really bad when off, but honestly, they have all been ok. With regards to being tired, I don't feel any more tired than I usually do on this diet :)

hello
what about the cd veg bullion i bought a tub last month and it goes out of date in feb 09?? will this be ok i dont drink it that often but not wanting it to go to waste
x

You should be ok with this as it is not designed to be your main source of nutrition as with the bars/shakes/soups/tetras.

hi all,
out of date by 2 months tastes fine lol

Hiya..

I have to add that I had a box full of choc tetras that I totally forgot about they had 01 Jan 09 on them so I am using tham as its a lot of money to lose out on, My own fault I know but have to say they taste ok to me..
I know what a off tetra tastes like, :jelous:

x

Hmm was 'given' 3 that went out of date yesterday by my CDC this week.. she didn't charge me as said she can't sell them, but that they'd be ok.. guess not..

I wouldnt worry about a day. Its not like the wee vitamins are sitting there going... "wait...wait for it.... midnight... GO! ppprrrbbbllgggghh"
(thats my "going off noise by the way)

I tested my tetras that are out of date - (in the fridge) and to say unpalatable is to be kind. However they are 3 months out of date, I just hadb't realised they were in there. :(

Tetra going off , if not out of date

If tetras are close to a heat source or in sunlight.They can go off even before they run out of date.

It is advisable to eat no products that are out of date or off as they more than likely will not be giving you the required vitmains and minerals needed.

Li

I can't afford to buy some more til the end of the month and wanted to get cracking this morning. I've got loads of packs of lighter life and CD from last year and most are about a year out of date. I had a banana powdered shake this morning and it tasted great. I'm sure i'll come across some bad tasting ones, but i don't want to have to wait 2 weeks, so gonna go ahead until i get paid.

I'm sure i'll survive lol.

I did the diet for 16 days then had 9 days off for a half term holiday (couldn't do the water consumption as we were out and about all day - I need the loo every 20 minutes while following the plan). I haven't tried the bars yet but bought 2 for possible use while on holiday which I didn't use. So started back on SS+ (3 shakes plus milk) on Sunday and have discovered my 2 bars are out of date - they only had 2 days to expiry when I bought them. I really don't want to eat them at the moment but will they go off? Choc mint... BB date 10.02.12 x

Tried my first bar last night, choc mint. Was so awful I had to spit it out. It was 10 days out of date. Would that of made it so disgusting? My friend at work loves the choc mint ones does anyone else think they are nasty? X

I wouldn't recommend consuming any products that are past their sell-by date. The composition may have changed and therefore they may have a different taste.

If your bars were sold only two days before the BB date then I would contact your consultant to discuss an exchange or refund in this instance.

I would complain to my consultant, but to be honest, chocolate mint is awful :( I hate them

My consultant gave me 2 free tetras in exchange for the out of date bars :) so this morning I tried an in date choc mint bar and it was still horrible, couldn't eat more than one bite. Tonight I've tried the peanut one... Don't like it either, sucked the chocolate coating off then spat the rest out. Don't think I'll bother to try the other flavoured bars. I really don't know how people eat the ones I've tried. Does anyone else dislike them?
X

My consultant gave me 2 free tetras in exchange for the out of date bars :) so this morning I tried an in date choc mint bar and it was still horrible, couldn't eat more than one bite. Tonight I've tried the peanut one... Don't like it either, sucked the chocolate coating off then spat the rest out. Don't think I'll bother to try the other flavoured bars. I really don't know how people eat the ones I've tried. Does anyone else dislike them?
X

I hate them both. The only one I really like is the malt toffee one. The crunchy ones are like cardboard

Back