Step 1 Sole Source Out of my hands :(

Hello guys! Hope everyones journey is going well. I made it to day 2 (wednesday) with 100% which i was so proud! I wasn't even Hungry i was that determined but... on the wednesday afternoon things took a bad turn (through no fault of the diet) and i ended up being admitted to hospital with complicated gallstones! Im still in hospital and i have been unable to eat for the last few days so you never know i could still have a bit if a loss haha! But as soon as i am out, i will be back on the wagon :) Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, sorry to hear that! Get bet soon, and let us know when you're up and running again. Priority is to get well first!

Sophie, I went through the same thing my self a few years ago. I feel for you because it really is the most painful thing isn't it!! Get well soon Xx

Thankyou guys! Yes it is rather nasty :( just hope i feel better before long so i can get back to it! Xxx

Hope your feeling better soon love x

SurfySophie said:
Hello guys! Hope everyones journey is going well. I made it to day 2 (wednesday) with 100% which i was so proud! I wasn't even Hungry i was that determined but... on the wednesday afternoon things took a bad turn (through no fault of the diet) and i ended up being admitted to hospital with complicated gallstones! Im still in hospital and i have been unable to eat for the last few days so you never know i could still have a bit if a loss haha! But as soon as i am out, i will be back on the wagon :) Xxx

Get better soon! I had gallstones about 6 years ago, the worst pain ever! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Me too.. i had gall stones shortly after I did Cambridge the first time three years ago.. are you going to have your gall bladder removed? I was pleased that I did. Eighteen months of extreme pain three or four times a week wasn't ideal!

Some conflicting information for you:

You will be recommended a very low fat diet while the problem continues.

Historically they always said that people get gall stones who are "fair fat and forty"

MANY people including doctors believe that vlcd diets like lighter life and Cambridge CAUSE gall stones.

Vlcd companies have said there is no evidence to support this claim (although I don't know if they've paid any researchers to see if there's a link.. if no one is doing the research then there won't be any evidence)

I discussed Cambridge with my GP before coming back and he felt that I can't get gall stones now that I have no gallbladder (obviously! Ha ha) but it's still going to be better doing ss+ or 810 to minimise any other risks.

All the best and hope it gets resolved for you soon

x

SurfySophie said:
Ive had pain for years and ive been treated for acid reflux for 2 years now but it looks like its been the stones all along so its def not caused by the diet which means i can get back on it as soon as i get out of here! Its been 4 days now and im pretty bored :( yes i am having it out soon, i just need more tests after this weekend xxx

Back