Outfit help!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 27 January 2009.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Okay so it's my friend's leaving party on Friday and I am having a clothing crisis!

What do you guys think about this:

Black belted angel sleeves top - Shortsleeved tops - Tops - Womens - Debenhams

With my skinny jeans and sparkly stilettos?

I know the top may seem a little mature (I'm 24) but I need something to cover my arms and all the best tops are always freaking sleeveless or spaghetti straps!

So honestly, what do you reckon?
  2. rainbow brite

(Link may need to be opened in a new window as it doesn't seem to be working properly right now)
  3. kered

kered Well-Known Member

I really like that top, that will look great with skinny jeans. Go girl.
  4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

You'll look great in that. It's really nice. Knock em dead!
  5. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

I agree, think it'll look fab. It doesn't look 'mature', the belt makes it look trendy. Go for it
  6. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Well-Known Member

It doesn't look at all mature :rolleyes: It would look great with skinny jeans and sparkly shoes.

Have a good time !
  7. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Well-Known Member

i love the the top will you be wearing the sparkly stilettoes you posted some time ago lol!!

have a great evening
  8. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Well-Known Member

that top is lovely - and to me looks trendy! I like it cos its modest! I hate people that wear things that show everything....bleuch!
  9. rainbow brite

Thanks guys, will definitely go shopping on Friday (payday lol) and pick up that top.

purpleangel - Yeah, there is just no need to have everything on show :)
  10. cat-bee

cat-bee Well-Known Member

Yeah your top is nice, you should wear a nice 'statement' necklace with it, like a long chain and pendant type thing...jazz it up a wee bit....

Im sure you'll look gorgeous anyway!

Cat bee x
  11. rainbow brite

Thanks cat-bee :) LOVING you sig pic by the way!