FREE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!

Goodnite every1 will be back on 2moro. x x x

id love the black sparkly boob tube if i could.. cant pm just yet as i havent got up to 50 posts yet!! am trying but i dont just want to post rubbish!! :eek:

thanks hun!! i am sooo close to having 50 posts so should be able to pm you with details soon.

thankyou again.
i hope to be able to do this when i have slimmed out of some of my clothes! but i still make an effort with myself now

you certainly look like you have good taste in clothes!

I've sent you a pm with the clothes I am interested in! I'm just about getting into size 22's am so excited, would be happy to pay you for clothes and p&p!! xxxx

id love the black sparkly boob tube if i could.. cant pm just yet as i havent got up to 50 posts yet!! am trying but i dont just want to post rubbish!! :eek:

littlemissspendthrift, if you cant manage 50posts then add me on facebook if you have it. Danielle Handsley, can comunicate there.

Danielle. x x x

Hey Danielle, what a kind heart you have. What a great weight loss, I'm interested to know what size you are now after losing so much?

Im size 16 at the moment, just been 2 WI, another 5 and a half off!

I bought a size 14 trousers from new look last week in the sale £7-, now......... i can do up the zip, i can button the buttons, however the downside is lack of breath, eg i cant actually breath when in them, neither would i be able 2 sit down!!!! lol so im hoping by next week(ish) that they will fit.

x x x x x

Way to Go!! Size 14 is a distant dream for me. Perhaps when I get there I'll see you out on the town in Derby. There'll be a big celebration going on when I make a Size 16 as well!!

ok thanks hun. i have done 50 posts (and not of rubbish) but i have had no updates yet and still cant pm. :(

so will add ya on face book!!

Yes, I would put them in a few black bags and selotape, if you have any of that wrapping tape or something like that I am sure that will be fine!! xxx

Oooh sorry to be greedy but could I also put my name on Brown silk effect top buttons all down back (still got tags on) - 20
If its still up for grabs along with the white linen trousersx

Back