Oven cooking cookies?

i just mixed a crispy choc packet with a tiny bit of water to make a paste and popped the 2 dollops on greaseproof paper on a baking tray and put them in for 8 mins,

I got a sort of doughy cookie, crispy on out side and muffin-y inside,

I just thought every recipie Ive seen involves microwaving, is oven cooking ok??

The cookies were OK, would be nice with a cuppa and much better than making them into milkshakes i didn't like that!

Sounds nummy, I tried the crispy shake the other day and didn't like it, so this idea is something ill have to try to make the rest edible. I wonder if it will work with the crispy vanilla as well.

Ive never tired making anything out of my shakes before so no idea as to whether oven cooking is ok but thinking about it i'm sure it must be the same, cant imagine what would be that bad about it.

I baked these cookies for lunch today using the Chocolate crispy shake. I made 3 in total with the one pack and they were crispy on the outside, but had a brownie type texture in the middle. I should have added sweetener as they were pretty bland, :( I thought they would be sweet enough as as a shake, they are..... I may try again some other time with the sweetener, but personally I don't think they are worth the effort. Much better to blend 5 icecubes with luke warm water to form slushy ice and add the crispy shake to this and stir to make 'icecream', blend with a a bit more water and you have a Mcdonalds style shake! Much more filling!!!! :D

Back