Over 9st gone!

Hi Chris

All I can say is how proud I am of you and your ability to rise above the sadness you have had to deal with in the past few months.

You have had more than one big life change and I wish you so much luck for your future health and happiness.

Lindaxx

Hi Chris

All I can say is how proud I am of you and your ability to rise above the sadness you have had to deal with in the past few months.

You have had more than one big life change and I wish you so much luck for your future health and happiness.

Lindaxx

As I couldn't have said it better - I've quoted Linda again.

You are a very special lady Chris

WOW
i havent spoken to you before but i just could not reply i looked at your photos as well on your pofile and i just have to say i think you are an amazing person!!!!!!!!
i wish you true joy and happiness for the futute keep at it and you will get to where you want to be
I am sure your husband would be so proud of you and is looking down smiling at how happy you are becoming like a butterfly coming out of its cacoon
take care

Chris, so pleased things went well with your friend. You are one amazing lady still going strong on CD after everything life has thrown at you this year. Hope you have a fantastic time in Florida, enjoy every minute you deserve it so much.

Take care honey and congratulations on breaking the 9 stone mark.

Lisa xx

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support, encouragement and positive comments. I do appreciate every word that's been said.

I'm feeling happier than I have for quite some time. I've got a long way to go still - and have some dreadful days when I can't seem to get out of the doldrums - but I feel confident that, in getting on with my life, I'm doing what Ken would have wanted. He would have loved to see me now! He would have been so proud! When he died, I thought I'd never be happy again. I'm now beginning to see the wood for the trees - and I can see the future, still a lonely future, but nevertheless, a future I can work on.

Your support on here has been instrumental in that. Thank you all again.

Chris
xx

:wow: congratulations on your fabby achievement! Did you lose all 9st on cd? :)

Thanks Lyn. Yes, I've been on SS since 29th January!

Grandma, you are inspirational, as Kylie would say... wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah x

Back