ovulation kit, it works

debtdummy

Silver Member
i got two stripes on the wee stick.

No, it means you are ovulating so you need to have a couple of 'no pyjama nights' to get pregnant :D

Well done on the sticks, I hardly ever get lines and I don't know whether it's my crap body or cos I buy cheapie ones! :p

No, it means you are ovulating so you need to have a couple of 'no pyjama nights' to get pregnant :D

Well done on the sticks, I hardly ever get lines and I don't know whether it's my crap body or cos I buy cheapie ones! :p

I'm going through this at the moment. I tried the clear blue ones and the tesco's own. I can't afford £20 for clearblue just for negative results, and Tesco's are also saying negative so now worrying that i'm not ovulating or in your words have a crap body. :)

debt dummy which brand did you use and what time did you take the test?

Any advice from someone who is going through this would be helpful.

hi all, its day 3 of doing the tests and i got them from ebay, 25 tests and i am weeing 7pm everyday, my ipod app estimates when i am ovulating but i only have one tube so i wanted to get the test to see exacting when i am, the test just shows LH level high, i still may not release an egg. we will have to wait and see

25 OVULATION/PREGNANCY TEST KITS

seller -
Member ID fertilityplan ( Feedback score of 83634
iconShootPrpl_25x25.gif
)

99.9% Positive feedback

WOW that's a good price. Are they easy to use and read??

Wow, that's an excellent price. I'd given up testing but may now start again :D Good luck, I hope this month will be your lucky month :)

I didn't think you needed a test, you could work it out if your period is regular with the chart!
I have also heard that you have to have constant sex even you are not overlating.

WOW that's a good price. Are they easy to use and read??

yep you either get a stripe or you dont simple.

i got myself a plastic disposable cup and just kept reusing that and washing it out and peeing in it!

Trust me i got pregnant first month of trying!!!!

You can also buy the cheapie ones on amazon too if you'd prefer to avoid ebay. But remember ladies that the stripe needs to be as dark or darker than the "control" line :)

yep you either get a stripe or you dont simple.

i got myself a plastic disposable cup and just kept reusing that and washing it out and peeing in it!

Trust me i got pregnant first month of trying!!!!

What time of day were you testing? I'm wondering if i'm doing mine too early in the day.

My consultant told me that you should have sex no more than 3 times a week, because any more can weaken the spermies. My fella's eyes lit up at that one and he was like "Woohoo, 3 times a week, did ya hear that?" :D

Back