Palpitations

No, u should get that checked x

I did marah
And was told my blood pressure was low ,but it did pass, that said I would get it checked out by your gp , health is more important ,all the best

Yeye said:
No, u should get that checked x

It's a bit weird. My pharmacist did mention it to me. He said to drink plenty of water. It was just a bit funny earlier. Only lasted few minutes. It comes and goes. It has stopped now. Back to myself. I'll see tomorrow. Thanks.

tigger22 said:
I did marah
And was told my blood pressure was low ,but it did pass, that said I would get it checked out by your gp , health is more important ,all the best

I know my blood pressure is always low. I will check it tomorrow morning and see how i am. I'm grand now. Thanks

tigger22 said:
I did marah

My blood pressure is always low. I will check it tomorrow morning. I'm alright now. Thank you.

Hi Marah. Even though you're feeling better I think it is something you should get checked out just to be on the safe side. Best wishes.

Busy Mum said:
Hi Marah. Even though you're feeling better I think it is something you should get checked out just to be on the safe side. Best wishes.

Thanks BM.i didn't get it checked. I am feeling much better. I will go to my GP soon to get it checked.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back