Pancake Day!

Syn free pancakes

You need....
x3 Eggs
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

Seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener,
In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white.
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake (i made two out of this recipe) after a few mins flip over.

For mine i like the normal old fashoined way of lemon and sugar but i substitute it with canderel.
but you could add any fruit or yoghurt for instance to make it how you like it!

Not shure who came up with these but full creadits, They are lovely...:D

Syn free pancakes

You need....
x3 Eggs
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

Seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener,
In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white.
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake (i made two out of this recipe) after a few mins flip over.

For mine i like the normal old fashoined way of lemon and sugar but i substitute it with canderel.
but you could add any fruit or yoghurt for instance to make it how you like it!

Not shure who came up with these but full creadits, They are lovely...:D

Just found this old thread for pancakes. Not tried them yet, but I`m sure their worth a go!

I tried to make these and they didn't go very well at all. They fell apart and didn't taste nice at all :( maybe i did it wrong but I dont think I'd make them again :/

Back