Pancakes!

I'm having 2 asda ready made pancakes with 2 teaspoons of nutella...

Can anyone tell me if I've worked out the points correct - 7 points for the pancakes and 5 points for 2 teaspoons of nutella?

Which style pancakes? The american ones? They are 3-4pp each usually. They are quite cakey and have sugar in em so that's probs why. The crêpe style ones would be less pp.

I'm gonna have a couple american style ones with strawberry jam on top later. Can't wait... I LOVE pancakes! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pancake day is pretty much over here :) and I didn't have any... But I did go out for dinner and blow my points RIGHT out of the water.
Good job tomorrow is a new day

I have home made pancakes 4 of them (3pp each worked out to 13pp eek) with canderal 0pp & a little lemon juice, had fruit for breakfast & the pancakes are for my lunch, so not too bad overall lol still have 13pp for dinner, but really looking forward to having my pancakes lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to use the WW recipe which works out to be 1pp for 1 pancake. I'll then have some nutella and banana on one, some WW strawberry jam on another and I'm going to try the Cadburys Philidelphia

Back