Pandora's Diary

pandora2014

Hi Everyone,

I started Lipotrim TFR on Jan 4th 2015 and stayed on it through March 7th, losing 35 pounds in the process. I had planned not to refeed since I was doing well, had never cheated, and was worried about the potential difficulty of going back on TFR after being off. However I was traveling for work and finding travel days impossible to mix shakes on, so I decided to do a two-week refeed.

I've been off TFR for 12 days now. Going to refeed for two more days, then restart TFR for the last half of my weigh loss goal. Gained 1lb on the refeed so far. Was reasonably careful, for first 5 days at least. After that, I ate carefully but gave myself leeway. What I wanted was usually only one smallish lean meal per day. Occasionally had two meals or one meal and a salad later. Drank a bit, but not excessively. Ate a few sweets but not excessively. But I can see that old habits--snacking on sweet stuff late at night, etc--will creep back if I don't nix them in this next round. It was interesting that while on TFR my body developed new boundaries--more than one drink and I felt bad. More than a few bites of anything sugary and I felt bad. Anything too rich, and I felt bad later. I liked salads and veggies and fish more than ever before. So like Curveappeal, I had good luck and pretty good discipline on the refeed and had good results. No huge weight gain.

Now I am gearing up to return to TFR in two days and lose the remaining 30 pounds to my weight goal. What I learned from my refeed is that the TFR diet does reset your body to a degree, but only you can reset your habits. So for this next round, I need to be thinking about which of my old habits I need to break completely, and which new habits I am going to enjoy developing.

Meanwhile, wish me luck as I restart TFR for the final lap. My goal is to do this once, do it right, and never do it again. So far, so good. Good luck to you all too.

Hello Pandora. Well done on losing the 35lbs, that's amazing. You seem to be doing well on your refeed too which is great. Good luck on your restart in 2 days, I'm sure you'll smash the 30lbs in no time .. You proven you can do it already :)

Great to see you start a diary Pandora and good luck with getting back on!!

Hi Everyone,

I started Lipotrim TFR on Jan 4th 2015 and stayed on it through March 7th, losing 35 pounds in the process. I had planned not to refeed since I was doing well, had never cheated, and was worried about the potential difficulty of going back on TFR after being off. However I was traveling for work and finding travel days impossible to mix shakes on, so I decided to do a two-week refeed.

I've been off TFR for 12 days now. Going to refeed for two more days, then restart TFR for the last half of my weigh loss goal. Gained 1lb on the refeed so far. Was reasonably careful, for first 5 days at least. After that, I ate carefully but gave myself leeway. What I wanted was usually only one smallish lean meal per day. Occasionally had two meals or one meal and a salad later. Drank a bit, but not excessively. Ate a few sweets but not excessively. But I can see that old habits--snacking on sweet stuff late at night, etc--will creep back if I don't nix them in this next round. It was interesting that while on TFR my body developed new boundaries--more than one drink and I felt bad. More than a few bites of anything sugary and I felt bad. Anything too rich, and I felt bad later. I liked salads and veggies and fish more than ever before. So like Curveappeal, I had good luck and pretty good discipline on the refeed and had good results. No huge weight gain.

Now I am gearing up to return to TFR in two days and lose the remaining 30 pounds to my weight goal. What I learned from my refeed is that the TFR diet does reset your body to a degree, but only you can reset your habits. So for this next round, I need to be thinking about which of my old habits I need to break completely, and which new habits I am going to enjoy developing.

Meanwhile, wish me luck as I restart TFR for the final lap. My goal is to do this once, do it right, and never do it again. So far, so good. Good luck to you all too.

Woohoo... Good luck.... :).... Ya will smash it

..!!

Back