Panorama??

Best way hun....
Was good ..just put some pics on FB Knackered tho

Have worked with kids who have been targeted, nasty. Parents did not have a clue. Nic - boys too. Need to make them very aware they do not put themselves at risk

Yeah i def intend to Daisy!!
Nic ill check out your pics in the morning, gonna put my zoo pics up too from my bday xx

scary bad world sometimes eh :(

Have worked with kids who have been targeted, nasty. Parents did not have a clue. Nic - boys too. Need to make them very aware they do not put themselves at risk
Easier said than done my 11 yr has aspergers and will not uflly understand best thing i can do is keep him away

Yeah i def intend to Daisy!!
Nic ill check out your pics in the morning, gonna put my zoo pics up too from my bday xx
cool.... were all the animals out..seemed a bit quiet there today

Yeah its not nice at all and i would not be held responsible for my actions if anybody even considered going near my baby! xx

i am with you there hunni xxx hurt me ...but, if you ever go near my kids i would kill someone!!!! without giving it a second thought!!!!

know what you mean hun. Very protective. Its natural. But we cant be with them all the time so they need to be informed. Its hard cos that innocence doesnt last long

Yep i agree, i am very placid and i can handle being hurt but Millie?? not a chance! xx

I was very well informed from my mum, and although was a little timid growing up i was very wise xx

thats good. Its horrible what happens to some kids. They dont all have caring families. Its difficult to hear the story sometimes.

I bet hun i dont think i could do it xx

We were never rich enough to have the internet ....but, yeah was told alot!! But, things seem sooo much worse...and so much easier to do stuff through technology

Im off to bed girlies, night night xxxxx

Again lol Night TJ XXX LOVES YA

some things are worse. But also things are made public now which they were not always before

nite hun sleep well xx

I recorded it last night and am watching it now. That's why I don't like Bebo and Myspace, everyone can see your profile. I'm only on Facebook and no one can see your profile if you don't accept them as a friend first

Back