Parachute Jump

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by shelz, 30 March 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

In July, 23rd, I am doing a tandem parachute jump for charity. 12 500ft! It's very daunting, but for an extremely good cause so I thought why not face a fear and give it a go. My aim is to get all the money I need to raise before the jump £350 so I have no reason not to!

So, who'd like to sponsor me? My just giving page can be found here: Shell Cooper is fundraising for St Michael's Hospice (Hereford) - JustGiving or within my signature.

Many Thanks if you make the choice to sponsor me for such a valued, supported and enthusiastic charity.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    Good luck Shelz. I have always wanted to do a skydive and i got to the point of getting myself registered with the charity i was going to jump for and got myself on the list to do the jump in my local airfield and then I had a knee op. After this i was told i wasnt allowed to do the jump. I was devistated. I hope you raise lots of money :)
  4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

come on guys! great cause, great challenge - its gotta be worth a couple of quid :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.