Varieties with syn values

Carbonara - ½ syn
Cheese, Leek and Ham - 1 syn
Macaroni Cheese - 2 syns
Mild Cheese and Broccoli - ½ syn
Wholegrain, Creamy Carbonara - 1½ syn
Wholegrain, Garlic and Herb - 1 syn
Wholegrain, Mediterranean Tomato and Vegetable - 1 syn

These are all the ones listed online but I think many of them are now discontinued.

Some of them are better than others. I don't have them that often to be honest and when I do I usually add things to them to bulk them out. I had the cheese and broccoli one last week and popped some broccoli in a steamer over the pan while it was cooking. I added this and some tomatoes to the cooked pasta then sprinkled breadcrumbs and grated cheese over the top and popped it under the grill. Much better than having it on it's own!

Some of them are better than others. I don't have them that often to be honest and when I do I usually add things to them to bulk them out. I had the cheese and broccoli one last week and popped some broccoli in a steamer over the pan while it was cooking. I added this and some tomatoes to the cooked pasta then sprinkled breadcrumbs and grated cheese over the top and popped it under the grill. Much better than having it on it's own!

Oooh that sounds lush! Will give it a go :D

i love these and they are nice and filling , even do as a snack sometimes to get you through. went through a stage of eating the same flavour constantly and i havent had them for about 2 months.had one today for first time again and realised what i was missing for free

Back