Pasta & Porridge

I restarted Exante on Sat due to receiving an email about the winter warmer package offer. Loving the porridge, so long as I whisk it to remove lumps. I find the carbonara really salty, but like it if I add more water and eat it like a soup with pasta bits in :) Have always been a fan of the bars. It's great having meals that can be eaten with cutlery and/or chewed. Haven't needed to dig out my shaker :)

do the pasta and porridge change weight lose results? compared against having shakes. i used to have 2 shakes and a bar a day and im looking at having the winter warmer pack so 1porridge 1 bar then 1 pasta. xx

I restarted Fri after getting the winter warmer email. Last time I did a vlcd I had a lot more to lose and started on Lipotrim shakes. I lost 8 in my first week. This time, obviously my weigh in isn't until Fri but I've lost 9 so far. I know there are lots of variables that I'm not taking into account but I would 100% say go for it with the porridge and pasta, I'm finding it so much easier than shakes as it feels like I am having actual food!

I restarted Fri after getting the winter warmer email. Last time I did a vlcd I had a lot more to lose and started on Lipotrim shakes. I lost 8 in my first week. This time, obviously my weigh in isn't until Fri but I've lost 9 so far. I know there are lots of variables that I'm not taking into account but I would 100% say go for it with the porridge and pasta, I'm finding it so much easier than shakes as it feels like I am having actual food!

thnak you im still using a few old packs up but i think ill order the winter warmer tomorrow looking forward to it in a way. i normally struggle to eat proper food all day and pick or just dont eat. so far the most packs ive managed is a bar and a full shake but today im aiming for all 3.... i know i need to eat them its purly down to the facts i cant eat a whole pack without feeling sick and cause its then spready out till im hungry before i know it im in bed. so fingers crossed im aiming for 3 today lol xxx

I love the pasta, savoury and chewy. Tis a wee bit salty but nothing terrible.

The porridge ive tried twice now and had to bin both attempts. Too runny with a few tiny lumps in the bottom. (luckily they were extras i had so didnt lose a meal) Going to try it using the methods mentioned here and see how i go.

thnak you im still using a few old packs up but i think ill order the winter warmer tomorrow looking forward to it in a way. i normally struggle to eat proper food all day and pick or just dont eat. so far the most packs ive managed is a bar and a full shake but today im aiming for all 3.... i know i need to eat them its purly down to the facts i cant eat a whole pack without feeling sick and cause its then spready out till im hungry before i know it im in bed. so fingers crossed im aiming for 3 today lol xxx

I was the same with the shakes, I used to end up only having 2 as I felt sick and couldn't face them. No such problem with the porridge and pasta and I'm sure it's because they both taste like real food. I look forward to meal times as I know I will enjoy it and I always end up scraping the bowl!

I love the pasta, savoury and chewy. Tis a wee bit salty but nothing terrible.

The porridge ive tried twice now and had to bin both attempts. Too runny with a few tiny lumps in the bottom. (luckily they were extras i had so didnt lose a meal) Going to try it using the methods mentioned here and see how i go.

I measure out 175ml and pour the porridge into a bowl bit by bit adding a bit of water each time. If I don't need all 175ml I don't add it all. I then zap for 30 seconds, stir, zap etc and add a bit more water if it gets too thick. It always tastes nice and creamy and thick!

I love the porridge... I just put it in a wide deep bowl add 200ml of cold water and whisk it... Micro it for 2 mins and whisk it again and then another 1 min in micro and its perfect every time.... Whisking it really helps with the lumps.. My first few attempts were dreadful till I got the whisk out... I also add a lot of cinnamon to the porridge before I whisk n cook it... It's lush ...

Gonna have my first attempt at the carbonara this eve... Could be fun lol x x x

I LOVE porridge. I shake mine in my shaker with some cinnamon then put in a big microwaveable dish and microwave for 1 min, stir and microwave for 30 seconds, I repeat this until its thick. Also doing it this way means you avoid it spilling over. I have it every day

I love the porridge, I don't have a microwave so I pour 150mls boiling water in my jug, add the porridge slowly whilst whisking with a fork. I then transfer it to a non stick pan and bring it to a slow boil whilst stirring continuously. It's ends up so creamy and thick.... Yummy... I know it's a bit of a palaver but well worth it :) xxx I HATE the carbonara... Far too salty for me, have tried adding so many different things to make it palatable.... Failed each time xxx

The pasta is salty but it's such a small amount I can stomach it. And after a month+ on lipotrim it's bloomin' lovely :D

Back