Patient Interface

JSmith9156

Hello everyone..

Just been browsing the Lipotrim site and found a login page called "Patient Interface". Anybody know what it is for?

Thanks

Very !!

Says u get an ID and password from the chemist, I'll ask next week

Let us know ........
x x x

lol
x x x

:D I know I know!!! Hee hee...
Its our own part we can fill in for ourselves I believe, our own records.... Just like the chemist`s one, and I only know this becuase I was watching him fill everything in and asked him why was there a patient part..... I personally think it s a wee bit naughty of lipotrim to not make this clear/available to us as its a good tool to use!! I`m gonna ask Ankesh next week about it...... thanks for the reminder :D XX

:D I know I know!!! Hee hee...
Its our own part we can fill in for ourselves I believe, our own records.... Just like the chemist`s one, and I only know this becuase I was watching him fill everything in and asked him why was there a patient part..... I personally think it s a wee bit naughty of lipotrim to not make this clear/available to us as its a good tool to use!! I`m gonna ask Ankesh next week about it...... thanks for the reminder :D XX

Ah that explains it then!
Could be handy, I shall ask for my login at the chemist today!

Thats rubbish!!! I well wanted something more exciting than that!!! Lol..... Like some sort of Narnia board!!!! AHhahahaaa!!

Thats rubbish!!! I well wanted something more exciting than that!!! Lol..... Like some sort of Narnia board!!!! AHhahahaaa!!

haha, Not as easily pleased as me then! :p

It's totally rubbish! Don't bother! Lol! When u log in u get a graph and numbers.... That's it! Pmsl.. its not even clear! It doesn't show your goal even! It's not even colour coded in overweight/obese etc! Useless! My chemist didn't even know about it... They asked and were equally let down! ;) ... Much better graphs and charts available online :) x

It's totally rubbish! Don't bother! Lol! When u log in u get a graph and numbers.... That's it! Pmsl.. its not even clear! It doesn't show your goal even! It's not even colour coded in overweight/obese etc! Useless! My chemist didn't even know about it... They asked and were equally let down! ;) ... Much better graphs and charts available online :) x

Oh really? how rubbish! I'll stick to my iphone app that I use then!

Hmm think i`ll do it anyway, just to satisfy my own curiosity, then just not use it if its rubbsih lol... XX

Back