Patsy Kensit

scoobysue

Silver Member
Does anyone else think in the new advert for ww Patsy looks different shape and size in different shots........or is it just me maybe?:confused:

I'm at a total loss when any company used a "face" to primate their products.. Do these companies really think that Jo public believes that Cheryl Cole and Davina stay home and dye their hair..don't get me started on the face creams...
But getting back to Patsy to me she looks thinner inside the book than on the cover. X

That advert really gets my goat!! i cant explain why, but theres just something i dont like about patsy kensit! A purely personal thing, but she's defo not someone who would make me think 'oh i must try ww'!

I think she looks awful, to be honest. The airbrushing on the photos is really bad. Actually all 3 of the celebs look bad in their photos on the website. WW need to hire a better photographer and digital editor!

I haven't looked on the website but in the aubergine dress she definetly looks like she got full body spanx on which i don't think is very fair and like all of us she would still have a waist with small bulges even with her 14.5 lbs of, not like she is 10% bodyfat is it....something just doesn't seem right

I haven't read the article.. But there was a lot if negative comments on Facebook about her..

They should just use real people who have done the diet, it's proof enough.
I bet she never even followed ww

I'm at a total loss when any company used a "face" to primate their products.. Do these companies really think that Jo public believes that Cheryl Cole and Davina stay home and dye their hair..don't get me started on the face creams...
But getting back to Patsy to me she looks thinner inside the book than on the cover. X

I think that they think that if the diet,s good enough for 'celebs' then why aren,t us mere mortals all following it?! Shame on us! Lol!
Sal x

I think that they think that if the diet,s good enough for 'celebs' then why aren,t us mere mortals all following it?! Shame on us! Lol!
Sal x

Your probably right there... I must run out and buy some L'Oreal I if it keeps all these celebs face wrinkle free it must work... It's a wonder we have any plastic surgeons left... ;-) x

Hi, when I saw her in the redish dress in the mail I read that she was 10'2 and thought she looked great and started getting all my old ww books out, read it again and she says she's 9'4!! I think I could realistically get to 10 but not 9, but I started the diet anyway

Personally I think that if WW can afford to pay a group of celebrities to do all this advertising ('cause lets face it, they're not doing it for nowt), then they're making too much money and should cut the cost of doing WW instead. Would have a bigger impact on encouraging people to sign up, if you ask me. My two pence worth.

You hit the nail on the head there! the only thing stopping me from joining WW or SW is how much it costs to join/weekly fee.

Because Im intelligent, plus its all over the net, I know how to lose weight, so Im not going for some big secret to be revealed to me, more just the sense of community and support. I dont have to pay my friends £30 a month to support me :p

I think everyone is right ....paying for a celebrity endorsement is ridiculous. It shows they make far too much money. I would much rather prefer to see real people and celebrate their success. Its already one of the most popular eating plans out there so I dont know why they needed the three of them!

I really do think that using real people (non celebrity) is so much more advertising I mean she looked better before she seems to have no figure for some reason now, it's just not appealing at all. Xox

Back