Peanut Butter Weetabix Muffins

lt52

Silver Member
So happy.... my best creation so far!

First there was the rolo muffin, then the smartie muffin, then the chocolate orange muffin..... now the PEANUT BUTTER MUFFIN

Not a massive fan of peanut butter but i do like it in moderation..... using a reeses cup i made me a peanut butter muffin - get in!
2 syns each or probably more like 2.1 syns but i can't be doing with all that..... love them! The little treat hiding in the middle is brilliant!

Lee

CAZHpfXWAAA-kGC.jpg

Well you can't just say that and then not give us the recipe!

Lol sorry - its the weetabix muffin recipe and a portion (syns vary based on the portion you use of a reeces peanut butter cup) of peanut butter in the middle. Nice little treat sits in the middle.

Weetabix muffin recipe is: Sweetner, 1 beaten egg, 1/2 muller or other syn free yoghurt, two weetabix, mix together - oven depends on what you make. I made smaller ones for 20 mins, bigger ones take longer.

Enjoy!

Lee

They are... I may have eaten them all

I love reeses peanut butter cups,I think it would be too dangerous to keep them in my house they would be gone in a matter of seconds lol,the recipie sounds good though.

I know I do but I reckon I prefer smaller ones.... I think they are nice but they come and go for me.... I defo have Chocolate fads

Ooh - they sound lovely! Bet they'd be nice if you switched the Muller for a mashed banana too...

Oooo no I don't like mashed banana they minging lol

Hahaha, just ignore me - PB, chocolate and banana sounded good I thought!

Might well be for me it's a big huge no lol

Yeah if you aren't with the tweaks you mould have to syn what your mouth and stomach does to the banana
..... I don't like bananas and i dont know why, I used to say it was because I was allergic lol

No problem at all, glad I have inspired someone! If you got any pics go for it :)

Back