Peed off!! Just ate a piece of choc fudge cake! :(

Jnolan

Hubby cooked choc fudge cake with smarties in it! He Went to bed and I just ate a piece!!!! Why!!!!!! Do I do it!!!!! Been good all week!!! What is wrong with me!!!! Now I've had a little piece I want more!!! I've totally messed it up haven't it!!? :( such an idiot!!! I'm so weak!!!!! :s

I've done pretty much the same myself tonight ( and for a few days now :( ). It isn't the end tho. One piece of cake is not great but it's not bad either. Try to resist anymore. Tomorrow is a new day! X

Probably not the best thing to say.. BUT, i had the smallest slice of birthday cake on my birthday and i lost 5lb that week haha! So don't be too disheartened! x

Dont worry Hun tomorrow is another day... What day is your WI? As long as you drink lots of water and hopefully flush it away!!

Sinead you've given hope that my deliberate day off plan won't give me too much of a gain with a glimmer of a loss maybe! I had an RE trip to a Sikh temple and it'd have been rude to refuse the food! It wasn't a full meal... I'd day about 120g max and I've had one Cambridge product to try and balance it out :/

Back