Peppercorn sauce

abstay

I want to make peppercorn sauce tonight and somewhere I've seen a recipe that uses yoghurt and a teaspoon of brandy with the peppercorns - can anyone remember this and how it is made?!?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Pete's Peppercorn Sauce
Serves 4
Ingredients

4g black peppercorns
1 onion (s)(sff)
200mL skimmed milk (3 syns/4=.75 syn)
1 Knorr "veg stockpot"

Method

Part grind the peppercorns in a mortar & pestle.

Spray a saucepan with Fry Light and add the peppercorns & chopped onion, sauté the onions until soft, add the stockpot and mix until it dissolves add a small amount of milk and as it starts to cook add more, mixing all the time.

Repeat this until all the milk had gone, do not boil it, just simmering, and allow to thicken, test for seasoning, and serve.
Knorr "veg stockpot" Method Part grind the peppercorns in a mortar & pestle. Spray a saucepan with Fry Light and add the peppercorns & chopped onion, sauté the onions until soft, add the stockpot and mix until it dissolves add a small amount of milk and as it starts to cook add more, mixing all the time. Repeat this until all the milk had gone, do not boil it, just simmering, and allow to thicken, test for seasoning, and serve.

Bc201 - will be having this on this weeks steak for sure!!!

Loving the sharing of recipes on these threads - beats Jacket and beans every day!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Will be giving this one a go ;-)

Back