Persistent cough and fat tongue!

josiejojojo

Hi
I think I may have the dreaded fuzzy tongue I've seen mentioned on some threads as I constantly feel there is something stuck in my throat. But I can't be sure as I've also got a persistant cough. I did lose my voice 2 weeks ago and have a really bad sore throat last week but am just wondering if anyone else has had a dry cough while doing this diet and if it is something I'm just going to have ot live with (I'm on day 10 and it started about day 7).
Thanks xx

Hi I've had an extremely dry throat and cough and im on say 6 like u i sis have a cough a few weeks ago. It might just b a side effect if ketosis but think its prob best to aa the pharmacist for some advice

I found when I had a sore throat ...if you drink warm water rather than cold water it can help :) ...fluids are the best thing to flush things out of our systems anyway x x x

josiejojojo said:
Hi
I think I may have the dreaded fuzzy tongue I've seen mentioned on some threads as I constantly feel there is something stuck in my throat. But I can't be sure as I've also got a persistant cough. I did lose my voice 2 weeks ago and have a really bad sore throat last week but am just wondering if anyone else has had a dry cough while doing this diet and if it is something I'm just going to have ot live with (I'm on day 10 and it started about day 7).
Thanks xx

Oh I hope u feel better really soon peppermint tea is what gets rid of that feeling for me!!

I should ask the pharmacist where you get the lipotrim from to see what you can do. Some things may hinder the ketosis and stop you losing weight. Hope you feel better soon.

I should ask the pharmacist where you get the lipotrim from to see what you can do. Some things may hinder the ketosis and stop you losing weight. Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, the pharmacist I signed up with wasn't there when I went for WI on Sat. Other one said 'take anything'. I said but this is a ketogenic diet and then he said 'oh yeah'! Not impressed that I could be doing all this and then spoiling it by him giving me medication with carbs in it!

Hi I've had an extremely dry throat and cough and im on say 6 like u i sis have a cough a few weeks ago. It might just b a side effect if ketosis but think its prob best to aa the pharmacist for some advice

Think the cough is due to bug as been coughing up nasties today. Maybe that is causing the sore throat too. Hope you are feeling better today x

Back