Pesto

chezza83

Right I've heard this mentioned alot so ive bought some today now what do u guys do with it?!? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pasta With chicken and mushrooms, stir in a good tbsp of pesto, heat and serve.

On a tomato and mozzarella salad

DELISH

Rice cakes topped with extra lite philly and a smear of red pesto. ( can use green but red is nicer on this )

Just stir into cooked pasta for a really quick meal

Or stir into some cooked chicken or pork then add some elmlea or yogurt for a creamy sauce with pasta

Well I had it with pasta today and I had 2 tasters of ww bacon left so chopped that in to was yummy!!

NOWAY ? 2 points per tbsp? nowonder i put on a pound this week. I thought it was zero, and i thought i was doing great having a salmon wrap with pesto and tomatoe wowowwwwwww

Oh noooooo LMS! Yep 2 points I'm afraid
:( x

Oh god, I'm new to ww and don't have a clue!! Low fat cream cheese?? Philadelphia do some lovely flavours?? X

If i was doing it from home i would put extra light phily on but its in the sandwich shop beside me here. prob leave it and just have salmon and tomatoes and pick another point free veg and see what its like

Lil Miss Sunshine said:
NOWAY ? 2 points per tbsp? nowonder i put on a pound this week. I thought it was zero, and i thought i was doing great having a salmon wrap with pesto and tomatoe wowowwwwwww

Comes from the oil & often cheese (and pine nuts) in it. :-(

Back