pharmacy has stopped Lipotrim

Carin

Just wondering has anyone info on where to get started on LP. My chemist (Rowlands) used to provide this service but just found out that they have now stopped.
What can i do, does anyone have any info, pls help.:cry:

thanks in advance

Just wondering has anyone info on where to get started on LP. My chemist (Rowlands) used to provide this service but just found out that they have now stopped.
What can i do, does anyone have any info, pls help.:cry:

thanks in advance

Where do you live carin?

hey is it all rowlands chemists that have stopped arrghh i need to go call them i in sunny scotland and think its only rowlands that are local to me......

Hi Carin
Not sure where abouts in Scotland you Live but if it is in the Glasgow area. I recently moved to glasgow after doing lipotrim in London when I looked at starting in scotland. All the glasgow area pharmacy had been removed from the web site. I contacted Lipotrim Head office and they advised that they had a falling out with the Pharmacy chain in glasgow area and would not be supplying them again. I asked them when it would be available in Glasgow they said that they are looking for a new Pharmacy chain but it will take time to train them.

there was someone on here last night from Glasgy, I asked who supplies her but no reply. i will try and find her?

If all else fails and you cannot get sorted with LT you could always do Cambridge Diet. Do the SS on there and it is practically the same diet. Just go onto the website for a list of councellors in your area. Good luck hun.x

it was a moderator called Star light.

i think starlight is doing ww as i am trying to get lipotrim in glasgow but no luck,

Yep starlight is on the weight watchers forum!!

give her a shout im sure she'll help ya out if she can

Sorry i havent been on to answer, I am from thew Renfrewshire area, just outside Glasgow.

I now need to go to a chemist in Edinburgh, thats the closest one to me, which is a bummer, 1 1/2 hours to get there and 1 1/2 hours to get back.

But i must say, they did mention that i could have my checks every fortnight, instead of every week.
So i have made my first appointment for tomorrow, to get me started.

Yes i have looked through their site, that's where i found out that i need to go to Edinburgh.
Satnav sure comes in handy.

God its bad that you have to travel so far! Why dont you go there for your initial weigh in but get it online and do it from home? Just be sensible with it....xxx

Sorry i havent been on to answer, I am from thew Renfrewshire area, just outside Glasgow.

I now need to go to a chemist in Edinburgh, thats the closest one to me, which is a bummer, 1 1/2 hours to get there and 1 1/2 hours to get back.

But i must say, they did mention that i could have my checks every fortnight, instead of every week.
So i have made my first appointment for tomorrow, to get me started.
thats terrible a few people have bought thiers on ebay maybe you should try that and just your local chemist do they mind ewighing you once a week xjx

Back