Philadelphia light

georgi21

How much philadelphia light can you have as a healthy extra a? And is it different if it is flavoured? Please help ASAP!! Xx

75g of the plain philly light is a HEa on all plans. The flavoured ones are not a HEa only a HEB and then only on the green plan :)

Thank you I'm on the extra easy plan I like the plain one but I'm a sucker for the flavoured ones, they're well scrummy! Does anyone know how many syns they would be? I especially like the garlic and herb one and the chives one :) they're still light though rather than full fat.

They're 1 syn per 20 calories as there'sno free food allowance so you can work it out from the packet. It's about 2 syns for 25g.

In the Slimmers World mag March/April 2011 page 84 is states
"Kraft Extra Light Philadelphia serving as a b choice on green has increased to a generous 100g"

That's extra light and we are talking about light philadelphia here. By the way the HEB allowance for extra light philly is now even more generous at 110g :)

Thank you I'm on the extra easy plan I like the plain one but I'm a sucker for the flavoured ones, they're well scrummy! Does anyone know how many syns they would be? I especially like the garlic and herb one and the chives one :) they're still light though rather than full fat.

You could always get the plain light philli & add your own flavourings like, garlic, chives, chilli etc

oh, so is extra light philly not a HEA then??

i thought i was being good buying the extra light mini tubs and having 2 of them rather than 2 of the light ones...

well, that changes things. woops.

oh bum. ive just looked at my 'free branded foods 2012' book and it doesnt say anything about it in the HEA section. tut, and there was me thinking i was being good using garlic and herb philly as my HEA mixed in with my HEB tuna for a sandwich (HEB bread) on a green day.

ahh man, and warburtons seedy batch bread isnt even in there. im going all wrong here theres me thinking im being good and spot on with it all and im just all over the place. arrrgh.

Back