Photos

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Have put sum more photos up on my profile, for people to look at especially any newbies who have a lot to lose, I have gone from a size 24 to currently size14 since jan still have a couple of stone to lose but just wanted to share as looking at other people's photos really inspired me.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!!! That is absolutely fantastic and so inspiring, you're doing so well, you should be extremely proud of yourself!! :) x

That is fantastic weightloss you look fab, you must be so proud of yourself :)

One question.......How can you have a daughter called Chelsie (sp) if your a big Arsenal fan???:8855:

Snugglepuss said:
That is fantastic weightloss you look fab, you must be so proud of yourself :)

One question.......How can you have a daughter called Chelsie (sp) if your a big Arsenal fan???:8855:

Long story, but basically my daughter was the first grandchild on my side so my father (massive Chelsea fan) told the whole family in Ireland that her name was Chelsie and I received loads of cards, engraved gifts and engraved jewellery with her name, didn't have the heart to tell all the family, and I wasn't so into football when I had her, did follow arsenal but not on the scale I do now, so it wasn't a big deal THEN! Lol
Anyhow I always tell people I called her Chelsie after the Chelsea flower show as she is the prettiest flower I have ever seen.

Haha i'm not suprised you didn't have the heart to say anything i don't think i would either!!

wow , check out the difference! you must be exstatic :)

Wow Michelle you look fantastic well done you...I always wanted to call my daughter Chelsea after the football team but as her dad is an THFC supporter i wasnt allowed. Think your dads idea of telling everyone her name is great :D

Do I have to make 50 posts before i can see your profile or am I being dim?

Do I have to make 50 posts before i can see your profile or am I being dim?
yep and once your at 50 posts it can take up to one hour before you can see it

Wow your before and after pics are really inspiring! Well done!

Thanks everyone and yes I do feel over the moon, have a lot more confidence now and love clothes shopping lol life is much better even things like going to theme parks with my kids walking swimming everything, can't wait to go to lanzarote next thurs will c family I haven't seen since last summer, can't wait to c their reaction, was really funny last wk a friend I haven't seen since b4 Xmas walked straight past me when I waved at her lol she couldn't believe I had lost so much pmsl

The photos look great, well done.

My hubby is an Arsenal supporter, he would have me hung drawn and quartered if I called the baby (not that I have one yet) after another team lol..

zebredy said:
The photos look great, well done.

My hubby is an Arsenal supporter, he would have me hung drawn and quartered if I called the baby (not that I have one yet) after another team lol..

Thank u, lol my hubby a Liverpool fan best bit is my daughter a arsenal fan also really confuses people lol

Back